Ibrox upgrades

Jdee.rfc

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Rangers Football Club (@RangersFC) Tweeted: 📸 GALLERY: Check out the new tunnel at Ibrox.

👉 https://t.co/aYVx563I4J https://t.co/xYFtfl7HPi

Like a nightclub 

Needed upgraded but, think its gone too far. 

I like the Lighter wood  style at the dressing rooms etc.  Keeps a little history. 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Looks really good for adding theatre and drama, also looks very well put together.

Just sits uncomfortably that its our tunnel. Hope it grows on me, not sure it will. ☹

I’m no convinced myself, the video I was aye , the still pics I’m back to no sure , ibrox bar in a holiday resort keeps springing to mind 

After pissing and moaning yesterday, have to admit it's growing on me. For what it is, it looks pretty good. Would still much prefer keeping wooden panelled features and traditional feel though. It's part of what makes this club unique. For all the new look is pretty well executed, it isn't unique.

I think it looks cracking. We still have the famous facade and plenty of nods to the past, including the marble staircase/entrance, trophy room etc.

And having had stadium tours at Munich, Barcelona and Liverpool, I definitely felt these areas in Ibrox needed updating to match up to the expectations of a huge, globally recognised football club in 2020. Quite simply, the stadium was looking tired.

But they’ve blended modern and traditional well, I think.  Think they’ll see a bump in stadium tour bookings too, when they resume.

2 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

I think it looks cracking. We still have the famous facade and plenty of nods to the past, including the marble staircase/entrance, trophy room etc.

And having had stadium tours at Munich, Barcelona and Liverpool, I definitely felt these areas in Ibrox needed updating to match up to the expectations of a huge, globally recognised football club in 2020. Quite simply, stadium was looking tired.

But they’ve blended blended modern and traditional well I think.  Think they’ll see a bump in stadium tour bookings too, when they resume.

All we need now is a Museum like Porto have.. Fucking outstanding!! 

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Looks really good for adding theatre and drama, also looks very well put together.

Just sits uncomfortably that its our tunnel. Hope it grows on me, not sure it will. ☹

I think that is fair comment, it looks bright and 'new' but I am not sure that video really shows it that well. It might be a grower. 

25 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Looks class, the club could make the tunnel gold plated and diamond encrusted with wood salvaged from Bill struths original desk and cunts would still Moan about it. 

😂👍🏻, At the same time they could paint the walls with shite and folk would still say it’s smart 

Archived