Should have been a red

Vision

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Inigo said:

Should be a red. Jack was sent off for basically the same at Pittodrie. Good argument for differences in treatment again. 

By discription alone it's a red. A follow through showing studs which injures the opponent above the knee. 

There are genuinely fans on here saying it's no a red. Madness.

I'm getting a bit fucking sick of our players getting injured - especially at the hands of tarrier players with intentional tackles and even moreso if it costs us 20-million in a lost transfer fee.

Since the ref took no action, can he be pulled up by compliance officer? - no laughing behind the keyboards.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Should be a red. Jack was sent off for basically the same at Pittodrie. Good argument for differences in treatment again. 

Was just about to say the same ,Maybe the fact Morelos never shat out the challenge unlike that prick May for the sheep did 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thats what happens when Clancy refs our games.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Ffs no the board again?! 2 weeks ago they were being blamed for setting shaggers motor on fire now they're at fault for a tackle and a ref who likes Catholics.

Perhaps they should be calling this shite out then.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

By discription alone it's a red. A follow through showing studs which injures the opponent above the knee. 

There are genuinely fans on here saying it's no a red. Madness.

Absolutely. Although the fact still remains that most of us thought Jack shouldn't have gone off that day, but do think this was a red. Don't see the difference, other than the colour of shirts tbh. Same with the referees, except they have the opposite view obv.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I'm getting a bit fucking sick of our players getting injured - especially at the hands of tarrier players with intentional tackles and even moreso if it costs us 20-million in a lost transfer fee.

Since the ref took no action, can he be pulled up by compliance officer? - no laughing behind the keyboards.

Don’t know if the compliance officer can pull up the ref ,But she can get involved with the player ,If the tarriers were due to play these cunts in the next few games he would likely be citied,but since they played a few weeks back ,no chance 

As for Clancy the referee supervisor could pull him up ,But that would be for Morelos not to be booked 😁

Just now, magic8ball said:

Don’t know if the compliance officer can pull up the ref ,But she can get involved with the player ,If the tarriers were due to play these cunts in the next few games he would likely be citied,but since they played a few weeks back ,no chance 

As for Clancy the referee supervisor could pull him up ,But that would be for Morelos not to be booked 😁

Aye it's the player I meant.

I’m certain that our game plan of possession football is to limit the detrimental  influence the referee can inflict on our team but how they stop injuries due to players knowing they’ll get free reign to put the studs in is beyond me. We will suffer from a lot of injuries this season. 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Was just about to say the same ,Maybe the fact Morelos never shat out the challenge unlike that prick May for the sheep did 

May did, but it makes no difference. You still need to control your follow through regardless these days. Morelos' leg shows why.

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Yes if the ref missed it.

Clancy won't show weakness and admit to that, if asked he'd just say he thought it wasn't a foul.

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

“Hi Kev,

Good job on the Sevco game although Morelos leaving blood on Edwards’ studs should have got him a yellow.  It’s a 9/10 from me so well done.

Take care, see you at mass,

Hugs and xxx,

Claire”

Archived