Should have been a red

Vision

1 hour ago, TMB said:

The club would be hit with sanctions.  We’ve been here before.  Gerrard called out a referees 2 years ago and the sanctions and fines came.  You cannot bring in to question the impartiality or competence of a referee in Scotland.

They should send Ross Wilson or Stuart Robertson out to call out the referees. We can take the fine but we need to start fighting back. I honestly think the club told Gerrard it’s not the Rangers way after he called out the referee in that game because he didn’t do it again. It makes me sick to be honest because it will just keep happening and we’ll just keep taking it.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Absolutely. Although the fact still remains that most of us thought Jack shouldn't have gone off that day, but do think this was a red. Don't see the difference, other than the colour of shirts tbh. Same with the referees, except they have the opposite view obv.

Jacks follow through was ankle height, Edwards was above knee height.

Regardless of what people were saying on here about Jacks, he was sent off, so Edwards should have been too.

To not even give a free kick for it is ridiculous.

Just now, Rum Ham said:

Jacks follow through was ankle height, Edwards was above knee height.

Regardless of what people were saying on here about Jacks, he was sent off, so Edwards should have been too.

To not even give a free kick for it is ridiculous.

It was shin height. Not that it matters. It was dangerous, just to a different body part.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

The club would be hit with sanctions.  We’ve been here before.  Gerrard called out a referees 2 years ago and the sanctions and fines came.  You cannot bring in to question the impartiality or competence of a referee in Scotland.

Gerrard is trained within an inch of his life on how to deal with the media. If he wanted to call them out, without stepping over the line, he could. He chooses not to.

2 hours ago, iain01 said:

I think every time Hagi and Kent took a touch facing their own goal United left something on, Clancy let it got throughout not even interested in protecting the players.

The same player done Kent a few minutes later and Chalmers ended up getting booked for dissent rather than Edwards for the tackle

Clancy is a fucking embarrassment and im fed up of this shit. Not only did we lose our striker but we had to substitute our left back because he stood up for his teammate against that thug and Clancy would 100% have sent him off

Rat bastard.

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Gerrard is trained within an inch of his life on how to deal with the media. If he wanted to call them out, without stepping over the line, he could. He chooses not to.

Gerrard has clearly be reigned in by people above him, more spineless shite from the board allowing this shit tbh 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If that’s his real account we’ll played Jimmy, doubt it tho sadly 

Open the tweet mate. Parody account it says. Wish one of our staff would take the fine(club would pay it) and say something about the corruption from our refs. 

45 minutes ago, jintybear said:

They should send Ross Wilson or Stuart Robertson out to call out the referees. We can take the fine but we need to start fighting back. I honestly think the club told Gerrard it’s not the Rangers way after he called out the referee in that game because he didn’t do it again. It makes me sick to be honest because it will just keep happening and we’ll just keep taking it.

Good idea about Wilson, Jinty, he is the football director so I agree he should come out after a hellish decision like that.

Also why is it the tarriers and TLB can call out refs and get away without a fine but we cannot? Surely we could highlight that fact if they did us for speaking out.  

Archived