Should have been a red

Vision

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

The minute the pushing and shoving starts  today when Barisic knows absolutely nothing is going to happen, that’s the baw burst , players of old sorted it in the next tackle not fannying about when the refs gonny step in , Barisic was taking off but would have done nothing like the other 10 players did the remainder of the game 

A sad indictment of the modern game I'm afraid.  Not one of our players left one on the cunt the remainder of the game.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Must admit I didn't think Jack's was a red card at the time. Who did?

I did. Sure I mentioned it in here at the time.

Jack won the ball that day but definitely left his foot in.  May shat it though,  plus he's a pikey bastard,  so fuck him. 

18 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Fuck all will happen to the player, as that would mean them admitting that Clancy got it wrong. Corrupt bastards! 

He showed Katic the yellow card twice coz he was on the ground was the excuse used for Browns first booking for the arm smash on tav on the 29th of December, been many an angle and footage since showing all day long he booked brown , then Clancy booked him again just before half time for a bad tackle on Kamara 

For me Gerrard did speak out but it was subtle He said in the post match interview that Morelos had a deep gash which to me means there must have been excessive force behind the tackle to cause a deep wound. Gerrard also asked what he (the ref)  would he have done if tackle had been the other way?  For me that was shining a light on Clancy's selective interpretation of the rules.

4 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

One taig is more than enough but our game is riddled with them it needs cleansed. 

Even the prod refs are shite thanks to the tarriers threats 

Not just the game that needs cleaned the country needs cleansed of filthy fenian bastards

Was a red all day long unless of course the  ref is biased .

We as a club should be  making a portfolio of all the decisions given , for the same type of tackle, against other teams.

I know it seems we are becoming more and more paranoid, but there are far too many decisions either given against us or not against our opposition that is fuelling this feeling. For without a doubt had that tackle been comitted by a Rangers player it would have been a straight red.

13 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I'm getting a bit fucking sick of our players getting injured - especially at the hands of tarrier players with intentional tackles and even moreso if it costs us 20-million in a lost transfer fee.

Since the ref took no action, can he be pulled up by compliance officer? - no laughing behind the keyboards.

I don't think anyone posts on an actual keyboard except yourself mate

Fingers cracked and sit down with a cup of tea ready to post long winded posts all day

15 hours ago, TMB said:

The club would be hit with sanctions.  We’ve been here before.  Gerrard called out a referees 2 years ago and the sanctions and fines came.  You cannot bring in to question the impartiality or competence of a referee in Scotland.

Gerrard has friends in the media who could certainly embarrass the Scottish footballing authorities by calling the prick Clancy out on this.

39 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Alfredo's agent questions Clancy's   motives  then  deletes  the  tweet.Michael Stewart  states th at Clancy   may  have had a blocked view.  More like a prejudiced view.

The  classic "I saw nowt guv cop out"

Does not matter these days if he didn’t see it or not, that is why there are three other officials watching the game. 

blind man’s buff

32 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Does not matter these days if he didn’t see it or not, that is why there are three other officials watching the game. 

blind man’s buff

Clancy's view wasnt blocked. The TV images show he had clear unobstructed view and was looking directly at the players as the contact was made.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Clancy's view wasnt blocked. The TV images show he had clear unobstructed view and was looking directly at the players as the contact was made.

I was responding to crusty eyelashes Stewart who said it may have been blocked. But you are correct it was clear and unobstructed 

My Issue was outwith Barisic no one waded in. 

Your team mate just got done with a shocker above the knee and no one says anything to the ref or the player in question. 

Then Kents having a wee joke with the cunt at then end of the game. 

Just doesn't seem to be the go to war attitude in this team. 

Really lacks aggression.

People comparing Jacks red to that Scumdee player yesterday are really needing to look at both situations.

Jack was in possession of the ball and played a pass catching May on the follow through on the ankle. 

Yesterday Morelos was in possession of the football and got studded on the fucking knee. Yes the fucking knee and has a massive hole on it.

Dont even try and say they are similar ffs🤬

16 minutes ago, molesmole said:

My Issue was outwith Barisic no one waded in. 

Your team mate just got done with a shocker above the knee and no one says anything to the ref or the player in question. 

Then Kents having a wee joke with the cunt at then end of the game. 

Just doesn't seem to be the go to war attitude in this team. 

Really lacks aggression.

You want players to pick up avoidable bookings?

loony. 

Archived