Should have been a red

Vision

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ayro said:

That was what I thought in the conspiracy thread SEMA, he is approximately 20 yards away and doesn’t see that as a foul never mind a red card.

This is the same ‘referee’ who booked Alfie for diving against Dundee then had to bring on their physio as the keeper had injured himself with said contact as well as his recent performance against the taigs.

Being a shit ref doesn’t cover his obvious leanings.

He is as corrupt as they come 

16 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

At some point the excuse of him being incompetent has to be shelved and the truth of him being a cheat has to be brought into the light.

Very few believe it still to be incompetence.

Its repeated, consistent, and only ever against us. 

He is biased at best, corrupt at worst.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Very few believe it still to be incompetence.

Its repeated, consistent, and only ever against us. 

He is biased at best, corrupt at worst.

I don't understand why the club aren't taking any such hard stance against this corrupt cunt. Oh wait aye I do, chicken shit cowering fucks.

No time wasted lambasting their own support for questioning a BLM movement and throwing them under a racism bus but when it comes to the fans getting shafted by the retail company, buddying up with the Rhecord or calling out a corrupt tarrier ref they remain silent. 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I don't understand why the club aren't taking any such hard stance against this corrupt cunt. Oh wait aye I do, chicken shit cowering fucks.

No time wasted lambasting their own support for questioning a BLM movement and throwing them under a racism bus but when it comes to the fans getting shafted by the retail company, buddying up with the Rhecord or calling out a corrupt tarrier ref they remain silent. 

"Let me reassure the fans that we will not be found wanting in this situation."

whatever happened to that quote, Mr Robertson?

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Or "The status quo cannot hold"

All of them culpable of being great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellies. Embarrassing us at every turn.

14 hours ago, The Librarian said:

At some point the excuse of him being incompetent has to be shelved and the truth of him being a cheat has to be brought into the light.

I’ve never watched him ref any other games. I don’t watch any other games. But I’ve mates/family  of many persuasions  who watch their team regularly. 

There’s a definite consensus that he’s an absolute joke of a ref and as incompetent as they come. 

perhaps throw  in some bias I don’t know.  

On 12/09/2020 at 17:19, Inigo said:

Absolutely. Although the fact still remains that most of us thought Jack shouldn't have gone off that day, but do think this was a red. Don't see the difference, other than the colour of shirts tbh. Same with the referees, except they have the opposite view obv.

Agree. I think there are 2 different arguments. One about how the law should be applied and another about fairness and parity. 

Regarding the law, my view is that if a player takes the ball and clearly doesn't intend to take the player a yellow is probably sufficient. Does the fact his foot is much higher here and catches Morelos above the knee make it a red? Maybe, its for debate I guess.

Regarding parity,  if Jack was sent off for that tackle then it should have been a red here also, no question. The fact his leg was ripped open made the contact clear to all except Clancy it seems.

3 hours ago, The Librarian said:

Agreed. If it had been a Rangers man making that challenge studs up high off the ground which had clearly injured the opposing player, the red card would have been out as fast as you like. It was blatant. Potentially a career ending challenge. Clancy should be made to publicly answer exactly why he thought it wasn't a reckless very dangerous challenge worthy of a red card. The still pictures on here contradict the Sportscene panel which indicated the ref had been unsighted.

9 minutes ago, Doddger said:

Agreed. If it had been a Rangers man making that challenge studs up high off the ground which had clearly injured the opposing player, the red card would have been out as fast as you like. It was blatant. Potentially a career ending challenge. Clancy should be made to publicly answer exactly why he thought it wasn't a reckless very dangerous challenge worthy of a red card. The still pictures on here contradict the Sportscene panel which indicated the ref had been unsighted.

He was very definitely in a clear position to see what was happening, you're right the still images show that and make a lie of everything said on sportscene by the wee taig Stewart.

If we played in a country with a decent league setup then we could justifiably expect Clancy to be punished for his corruption.

Just now, The Librarian said:

He was very definitely in a clear position to see what was happening, you're right the still images show that and make a lie of everything said on sportscene by the wee taig Stewart.

If we played in a country with a decent league setup then we could justifiably expect Clancy to be punished for his corruption.

:tu:

Correct.

18 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

20200914_085531.thumb.jpg.214aa9f915360f7a1bd65ef609ba185c.jpg

Pretty clear from this still that Clancy had an unobstructed view of the incident, and was looking at it. Not having any nonsense his view was obstructed as some out there are suggesting.

Imo his actions afterwards showed the disdain he has for Morelos too - little interest in the player's welfare or even concern for him. He despises the lad.

I agree 100% with all you say, but your spot on with the underlined paragraph, I didn’t even notice it myself!!

11 hours ago, stevemac said:

Bringing up a quote from a completely different agenda has no bearing on this situation whatsoever 

3 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Link? Source??

I thought I'd missed something too but I assume he's meaning when Beale got the red card against the scum last December.

From then: Speaking to the Mail on Sunday, Beale said: "I called the referee's integrity into question and have accepted that I could not accuse him of cheating.

5 game ban, 2 of which were suspended. 

We can't be calling him a cheat publicly but not one incident should pass by without us highlighting yet another injustice against us. We need to be more vocal but cute with it at pressers, in interviews, in statements without directly stating its his integrity. 

And the club sure as fuck should be going hammer and tongs in the background.

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Bringing up a quote from a completely different agenda has no bearing on this situation whatsoever 

maybe not, the point im making is even in that instance, from where the quote came from, fuck all was done about it. the board are spineless (especially Robertson) who only stand up and fight the wrong battles. The silence is deafening in the majority of issues that they should be vocal about.

5 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

So anything happened with this? They normally get picked up for review pretty quickly after the game? No action taken? There should be a retrospective ban and Clancy demoted to lower leagues. 

By 3pm today for decision to be made i believe.

Archived