*****Official Red Imps v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

On form .He has the tools to do that .After seeing enough of the new recruits .He just has to stay .And we take our chances with him here .

Defo if it means not getting a midfielder in then, would just go with what we havejm just now, or at the least try for a loan from the EPL for a midfielder. 

14 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I know it wasn't against an impressive team, but I thought Patterson was solid. 

He's going to be a player. 

He looked great going forward but got caught 3 or 4 times on his heels as balls were played over the top or between him and a CH.

He recovered, but it wasn't impressive defensively tbh.

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

Gerrard said it was feeling tight so he did the right thing and asked to come off before it got worse. He's hopeful it won't be anything that will keep him out 

Well we all know what that means based on our history/bad luck.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

FFS 🙄

Signing an injury prone player as one of your major signings isn’t a risk I’d have took , hopefully it works out ok this is us we’re talking about though I’ve been waiting on the old dreaded roll of the physios hands every game he’s played 

32 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Thought we weren't very good last night slow wasteful but got job done

Exactly. SG conceded that we didn’t get out of first gear. That’s the problem with our team, if they don’t have to, they won’t. That said, when faced with bigger challenges I do think they’ll up their game. 

I think I will demand a pro rata refund for cutting off the game at 87 minutes, that works out at a 33p.

That was the first game I have ever watched with commercial breaks half way through each half, is this the way forward with this Premier mob?

Archived