Good scoreline

Clean sheet

Morelos and Defoe scoring again

The cons:

Potential injuries to Roofe and Tav

A far from convincing display at the back

Possibly some of our worst play of the season

Overall:

A pass mark but we can and must do better on Sunday at Easter Road, Hibs will certainly punish us if we defend the way we did today. Hopefully Helander and Goldson will be back in the central pairing, Kent will be in we must start with Morelos, I'm not convinced about Roofe or Itten yet.

tad harsh

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, gogzy said:

It's a timeout mate.  Usually due to a lot of site traffic, sometimes it's due to your own internet connection.

Definitely having a problem bud can't get on to RM on the phone, sign in not there, also where there were icons on notifications etc on the page itself there's just wee squares ? 

3 hours ago, Shuggy said:

I think I will demand a pro rata refund for cutting off the game at 87 minutes, that works out at a 33p.

That was the first game I have ever watched with commercial breaks half way through each half, is this the way forward with this Premier mob?

They charge you to watch the game then put adverts on during my play? That is taking the piss. 

5 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Definitely having a problem bud can't get on to RM on the phone, sign in not there, also where there were icons on notifications etc on the page itself there's just wee squares ? 

same mate, i was having to guess which box was sign in 

Archived