*****Official Red Imps v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

11 hours ago, APE Publications said:

Genuine question.... when celtic played in Gibraltar, did you create a profile on their forum?

Why are we letting our next opponents advertise on the forum?

Admin gonna let hibs create a profile to advertise merchandise for the game on Sunday? 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, CR3 said:

Lincoln Red Imps have Adidas and we get Castore. 

4E518A5B-964B-4C0C-A24F-13DCDCFC9E47.gif

Their shirts are made by 'Legea' this season, so it looks like they've also changed to some equally dodgy mob that probably get their strips made in a backstreet factory in Turkey and/or China

2 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Genuine question.... when celtic played in Gibraltar, did you create a profile on their forum?

Why are we letting our next opponents advertise on the forum?

Admin gonna let hibs create a profile to advertise merchandise for the game on Sunday? 

We would have created a profile had we been working alongside the club at the time, but we weren't.

We are just making those supporters who are interested in such things aware that there will be an Official Match Programme printed. If people wish to buy it, then fine, if not, no problem and no pressure.

Lincoln Red Imps FC are quite proactive in Match Programme production and were the only club in Gibraltar to produce one for every League game last season.

2 hours ago, APE Publications said:

Not desperate, just letting supporters know and making them aware of the Official version.

It will be of interest to some, not all, we understand that...

Ignore the negative comments. I'm sure there will be plenty of bears who'll be interested. 

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

I'd rather have Jones than Barker.    Have to wonder why we signed  Jones in the first place.

Likewise. 

It's clearly an attitude thing rather than ability. 

Jones attitude probably stinks whereas Brandon Barker will probably do anything asked, not talk back, run himself into the ground in training, listen closely to anything the manager says etc. Which is commendable and the way a professional should act - but it doesn't make him a good player either (certainly not a Rangers-class player).

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Mark Allen, and Jones's attitude is supposedly rotten.

Mark Allen didn't exactly  excel for us.  Surprised if the attitude  rumour is true mind you.     I could believe that he is maybe disheartened.  Either way, he clearly isn't rated by Gerrard.

33 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'd rather have Jones than Barker.    Have to wonder why we signed  Jones in the first place.

I’d rather have neither they’re both absolute shite.

Think of the combined wages they’re on, go and get someone who’s going to produce for us.

Archived