*****Official Red Imps v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

I booked a half day off work so that I can get home, have a shower and have a pre-match drink. I'd have missed the first 30 minutes otherwise. 

My supervisor (a good Bear and STH) said I could have the half day and has accidentally (ahem) forgot to take it off my holidays on the computer system. Legend! 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I booked a half day off work so that I can get home, have a shower and have a pre-match drink. I'd have missed the first 30 minutes otherwise. 

My supervisor (a good Bear and STH) said I could have the half day and has accidentally (ahem) forgot to take it off my holidays on the computer system. Legend! 

I worked late Monday night so I can get away early. Similarly a bluenose gaffer 😁

19 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

I worked late Monday night so I can get away early. Similarly a bluenose gaffer 😁

Cool. I could have asked my manager to get away half an hour early but he is a filth supporter, Wouldn't give him the pleasure of turning me down.

29 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Matchday and lets not treat this team like they are shite.

Complacency can be a killer especially in a one off tie. 

Early goal would be nice, then pick them off. 

We should win this one easily but as you say, complacency is a killer. Couple of quick goals and their heads drop. 

I'd like to rest some players but then again we probably shouldn't in what is a big game, Barisic does well on these surfaces excellent judgement when passing it low across the goal mouth, can see us passing them off the park and winning by a few goals. I feel offended when any team goes near our box now such is our impenetrable defence. 

21 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

I'd like to rest some players but then again we probably shouldn't in what is a big game, Barisic does well on these surfaces excellent judgement when passing it low across the goal mouth, can see us passing them off the park and winning by a few goals. I feel offended when any team goes near our box now such is our impenetrable defence. 

I'd rather just steam roller them

Archived