*****Official Red Imps v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

So do I have to buy this for £9.99 if I’ve already paid for the account to watch the league games?

Whats the script?

You have to pay again for it on Rangers TV as it is not a league game mate.

Alternatively you can look in my window with a pair of binoculars.

(Shuts blinds).

43 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

So do I have to buy this for £9.99 if I’ve already paid for the account to watch the league games?

Whats the script?

What subscription do you have?

If it is the one at about £25 a month, meant for international users, but you use a VPN to get round it, then I think you can watch the game already.

If you have the season ticket one, then I think this only allows you to watch home league games, so you will have to pay again.

I have the international one, so I think I have access to the game.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What subscription do you have?

If it is the one at about £25 a month, meant for international users, but you use a VPN to get round it, then I think you can watch the game already.

If you have the season ticket one, then I think this only allows you to watch home league games, so you will have to pay again.

I have the international one, so I think I have access to the game.

Aye the season ticket one, it’s fine I don’t mind, would’ve spent it on Bovrils over a few games by now anyway

I'd personally say go with Premier Sports. You can get a 1 month sub for £4.99 by entering promo code RANGERS499. That means you'll get todays game and the next leg(assuming we go through) for a total cost of a fiver. RangersTV on the other hand is/will be £9.99 per game... so a total cost of £20

I'd much rather give the money directly to the club, but if they don't want to be competitive... then i'm not being ripped off through blind loyalty.

13 minutes ago, Iakona said:

I'd personally say go with Premier Sports. You can get a 1 month sub for £4.99 by entering promo code RANGERS499. That means you'll get todays game and the next leg(assuming we go through) for a total cost of a fiver. RangersTV on the other hand is/will be £9.99 per game... so a total cost of £20

I'd much rather give the money directly to the club, but if they don't want to be competitive... then i'm not being ripped off through blind loyalty.

The Premier sports offer is for sky customers or just using the premier sports streaming app.

I was going to get it but I'm on Virgin so it wouldn't work. 

2 minutes ago, aird said:

The Premier sports offer is for sky customers or just using the premier sports streaming app.

I was going to get it but I'm on Virgin so it wouldn't work. 

Premier have a web player too. So you can stream it from your phone, tablet or laptop to your TV either wirelessly or with a hdmi cable?

**edit - as above

Archived