The atmosphere....

beararse

Whoever is responsible for the crowd noise and general atmosphere for the arm chair viewer deserves a huge pat on the back.

The ambient noise is fantastic as are the tarpaulins covering the bottom row of the Broomloan Road stand which assist in the illusion.

A million miles ahead of Liverpool’s efforts in their game v Leeds.

25 minutes ago, beararse said:

Whoever is responsible for the crowd noise and general atmosphere for the arm chair viewer deserves a huge pat on the back.

The ambient noise is fantastic as are the tarpaulins covering the bottom row of the Broomloan Road stand which assist in the illusion.

Thought i heard it was Konami who are doing our crowd noise 

I must admit I think the crowd noises are shite tbh but I like the flags up behind the goal - looks really good and the big tarp sheets with advertising on them brings in additional revenue so it's all good.

Can't get used to them black poles going round the back of the goals and out past the bye-lines, though. Makes it look like an ice hockey arena or something.

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I must admit I think the crowd noises are shite tbh but I like the flags up behind the goal - looks really good and the big tarp sheets with advertising on them brings in additional revenue so it's all good.

Can't get used to them black poles going round the back of the goals and out past the bye-lines, though. Makes it look like an ice hockey arena or something.

They nets will be a massive advantage for us when teams want to waste time by booting the ball into the stand everytime they can. Should be enforced at every ground right now.

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s fucking awful.

It’s the same 5/6 songs or whatever all game, completely shat theirselves after the first half v St Mirren. ESWF and that Tavernier song is becoming unbearable. And less said about hearing that Hibs song every week the better :lol: 

I would rather no fan noise anymore.

Was actually enjoying it at the start when we had a few cultural songs.😃

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s fucking awful.

It’s the same 5/6 songs or whatever all game, completely shat theirselves after the first half v St Mirren. ESWF and that Tavernier song is becoming unbearable. And less said about hearing that Hibs song every week the better :lol: 

That song has always been unbearable.

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

I would rather no fan noise anymore.

Was actually enjoying it at the start when we had a few cultural songs.😃

You’ve got to be kidding. Just been watching the West Ham v Newcastle game and it’s utterly grim with zero crowd noise.

For me, the club deserve serious kudos for what they’ve done.

14 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Gloves off and a big barney on the pitch would make it more like Ice Hockey.

Next time Clancy is ref I expect to see a Rangers player getting smacked with a hockey stick and no action being taken.

I think they've done well to cobble together something that is acceptable in times like these. 

It's not a normal thing to be done, and those who have tried to make it sound decent are to be commended imo.

Is it perfect? Naw

Is it close to having real fans in the stadium? Naw

Anyone expecting anything to be able to answer yes to either of those questions is as mental as my sentence structure & grammar.

See what I did there? 

18 hours ago, beararse said:

Fuck Liverpool. I'm fucking sick of these constant comparisons with these cunts just because Gerrard is our manager. Liverpool can fuck off.

Archived