BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Wasn't @5*RFC was it? 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

It might have been that cunt actually 

Do you want to be cooked over a camp fire  and be eaten mate?

Scotty absolutely shat it. 

I will live stream and post the link in the OT, you wanna fight this, streamed live in the OT? 

Originally sent to Jeffrey a think.

29 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

You mean another tattered ringpiece?

Aw that's just too bad makes me feel all sorry for the poor wee soul.  Believe that and I have a thriving line in second hand bridges.

He’s been ripped asunder, looks as though he likes it as well. Don’t mention bridges to me, I would put all bridge builders to the sword.

16 minutes ago, King Jela said:

The impartial Micky Stewart off PedoTv 

Gonny not take this off topic mate

I want to know if a dinner dates been set. Imagine this actually happened and eeejay ate BIB, would be the greatest thread in RM history, archived forever. 

25 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Gonny not take this off topic mate

I want to know if a dinner dates been set. Imagine this actually happened and eeejay ate BIB, would be the greatest thread in RM history, archived forever. 

Can't remember what thread it was but there was one a while back involving Queens Highway and another poster going at it hammer and tongs, Thread seemed to go on forever and was due to come to a head at a cricket ground in Glasgow I believe, Early days but this thread is beginning to have a similar feel to it, Maybe even hold this cannibalistic banquet at the same cricket ground if it takes off 😂

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Can't remember what thread it was but there was one a while back involving Queens Highway and another poster going at it hammer and tongs, Thread seemed to go on forever and was due to come to a head at a cricket ground in Glasgow I believe, Early days but this thread is beginning to have a similar feel to it, Maybe even hold this cannibalistic banquet at the same cricket ground if it takes off 😂

Is that the cricket ground in the West End?

Archived