Jump to content

The gaffer calling them Dundee


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fucking brilliant, a club so insignificant he doesn’t even know their name. lets all start calling them Dundee :) 

I liked in his comments too he said (and I'm paraphrasing) "the tackle (on Morelos) I'm not asking for the kid to get a red, I'm not wanting to be that type of manager that shouts about this and that,

Gerrard's honesty to the support I genuinely feel is unprecedented in my lifetime with managers. That comes with issues in terms of throwing players under the bus etc and I'm absolutely one to get ahe

25 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I liked in his comments too he said (and I'm paraphrasing) "the tackle (on Morelos) I'm not asking for the kid to get a red, I'm not wanting to be that type of manager that shouts about this and that, however, if the shoe was on the other foot and Alfredo made that challenge it would have been different"

Not those exact words, but it was something to that effect.

Just calling out the tackle whilst indirectly calling it a red and saying we get treated differently. Played fairly sensibly to keep him out of trouble while getting the point across.

I was working so listened to clyde. They played the interview out and  keevins was moaning about it saying he doesn’t understand why Gerrard said any of it. He basically was deflecting away from the real issue and trying to turn it on Gerrard. The truth hurts these pricks and they don’t like it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I liked in his comments too he said (and I'm paraphrasing) "the tackle (on Morelos) I'm not asking for the kid to get a red, I'm not wanting to be that type of manager that shouts about this and that, however, if the shoe was on the other foot and Alfredo made that challenge it would have been different"

Not those exact words, but it was something to that effect.

Just calling out the tackle whilst indirectly calling it a red and saying we get treated differently. Played fairly sensibly to keep him out of trouble while getting the point across.

SG was spot on with his comments subtle but to the point 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Gerrard's honesty to the support I genuinely feel is unprecedented in my lifetime with managers. That comes with issues in terms of throwing players under the bus etc and I'm absolutely one to get ahead of myself in criticising him in emotional moments, but when everything dies down I at least know he's being sincere. He's not the complete package yet, but its quite obvious that he realised from Day 1 here how big Rangers Football Club really is.

And that really isn't a small feat. Outside of the top English players, there are plenty down south who lack the humility to accept the size of our Club. Gerrard gets it.

He isn't bulletproof but there's some comfort in criticising him that, at the very least, we have a converted Rangers man in the dugout.

Yeah for a lot of his faults and valid criticisms we have of him, he get's other sides of it such as what this Scottish football environment is like. I still think he should have said something in protest at celtic getting handed a title they never won, though. Basically everyone at our club went down in my estimation over their silence and/or refusal to fight that in all honesty. Can't lie about how I feel because I feel strongly about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, murzo said:

I was working so listened to clyde. They played the interview out and  keevins was moaning about it saying he doesn’t understand why Gerrard said any of it. He basically was deflecting away from the real issue and trying to turn it on Gerrard. The truth hurts these pricks and they don’t like it.

Keeven's was the only one who said that it wasn’t a straight red, another example as per the above of craving publicity by latching on to controversy... 

murzo, Swally and pollok-bear like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 31 July 2021 12:30 Until 14:30
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event

×
×
  • Create New...