The gaffer calling them Dundee

AlCapone

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

The two clubs in Dundee are one anyway.

The weirdos had one firm back in the days of the casual scene I hear. Two rival clubs and one firm. Fucking cringe

Danny Dyer was going to team up with them for a game and the police sent him home lol 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s been said time and time again but this is the best time for the club to call out the corruption in the referees. Do while we are winning then it doesn’t look like like sour grapes. I was glad Stevie G said that yesterday because someone has to.

Dundee’s a stinking midden of a city  

What was the shite they used to say, city of discovery or some other nonsense.?

Discovered the needle the junkie bastards. Hate the place man,  should nuke it then raise it to the ground with every cunt in it, even Billy the bear. Imo

10 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Keeven's was the only one who said that it wasn’t a straight red, another example as per the above of craving publicity by latching on to controversy... 

The guys a grade A mongo, has the audacity to call out Rangers fans for being biased, yet he’s the most explicitly petty and biased prick on the show.

6 minutes ago, Swally said:

The guys a grade A mongo, has the audacity to call out Rangers fans for being biased, yet he’s the most explicitly petty and biased prick on the show.

He also swore blind that eduard didn't dive for their 1st goal yesterday while everyone else on the show said he went over very very easily.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Discovered the needle the junkie bastards. Hate the place man,  should nuke it then raise it to the ground with every cunt in it, even Billy the bear. Imo

Fuck off you plank. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Couldnt agree more bud. Fulla dragged up bastards.

16 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I liked in his comments too he said (and I'm paraphrasing) "the tackle (on Morelos) I'm not asking for the kid to get a red, I'm not wanting to be that type of manager that shouts about this and that, however, if the shoe was on the other foot and Alfredo made that challenge it would have been different"

Not those exact words, but it was something to that effect.

Just calling out the tackle whilst indirectly calling it a red and saying we get treated differently. Played fairly sensibly to keep him out of trouble while getting the point across.

Is it getting the point across though? I'm willing to bet there won't be much more said about it now,and that will be it until the next time it happens.

Archived