• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Supports that lot and based on her social media posts in the past she should never have worked for us to begin with Good riddance

If she’s a tarrier midden then who gives a fuck.  Out them all 

The vitriol on here from some cunts is an absolute red neck. 

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, a_staunch_prod said:

Possibly because of (mis)using the government's 'Job Retention' Scheme, and then not retaining said job when the furlough money is a out to run out.

My company did it, too.  Sorta makes a mockery of it all...

That might be true but it might not. The way I see it is that the job just isn’t there anymore. 

If the club is to mis use government money, would it not be more likely to be more than one single employee that would get the bullet? Unless there is more to follow. Not so sure 👍

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

She was on furlough. Surely we are in a position at the end of the scheme to retain her.

When does the scheme end? 
She says she has been made redundant, therefore she would have been paid up to the end of her contract, if she had one. Or been paid a Sum for her 6 years of service. Or indeed both depending on her conditions within her contract. 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I don't see RTV staying at it's currently levels once fans return mate. 

What's your point? All she used to do was a 30 second intro to the videos and manage our press conferences.

We now have an in house PR team to do the press conferences, we can't pay someone to do intros to prerecorded content. 

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The vitriol on here from some cunts is an absolute red neck. 

The fake sympathy in here from some cunts is a red neck, nobody knows her nobody would even have noticed she was gone if she hadn’t tweeted about it but let’s all pretend we give a fuck.

MattyBlue and bornabear like this
1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

She’s not at all. She supports Newcastle, her family all have season tickets there (I have a mutual friend). 

She made a comment on Twitter once about the atmosphere there on a CL night, which most football fans could’ve made regardless of who they support. 

Shame, although she was due to leave before Gerrard arrived and then decided to stay. No doubt she’ll get a job elsewhere for another club

She should have commented after a pissing wet Monday night against Ross County with fans disgused a seats. Could have joined Rod.

CoatbridgeBear likes this
3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Difference between faux sympathy, and not being fucking arseholes about one of many who’ve lost their job at Rangers in recent months.  

Those that aren’t ‘pretending to give a fuck’ have some amount of anger towards her. Not that they’d ever say it to her (or anyone’s) face. 

🤣

.Williamson. likes this
50 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

What's your point? All she used to do was a 30 second intro to the videos and manage our press conferences.

We now have an in house PR team to do the press conferences, we can't pay someone to do intros to prerecorded content. 

I think she did interviews with the players.  I remember watching a few about a year.  Everything’s changed now.