Alice Hedworth

Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone is binned for being a tarrier, a tarrier supporter, or a tarrier sympathiser then well done us. Fuck them.

If a Rangers employee is binned due to our circumstances during covid then thats shite, they have my best wishes on getting employment elsewhere.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If someone is binned for being a tarrier, a tarrier supporter, or a tarrier sympathiser then well done us. Fuck them.

If a Rangers employee is binned due to our circumstances during covid then thats shite, they have my best wishes on getting employment elsewhere.

Her role was largely made redundant by the appointment of David Graham. Although we're already seeing the same problems that existed previously. Neither have any clout with media to firefight negative stories. That was partly why Traynor was retained by King. He at least had some sort of clout - even if he spent more time trying to fight old battles with his ex-colleagues than representing Rangers.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Her role was largely made redundant by the appointment of David Graham. Although we're already seeing the same problems that existed previously. Neither have any clout with media to firefight negative stories. That was partly why Traynor was retained by King. He at least had some sort of clout - even if he spent more time trying to fight old battles with his ex-colleagues than representing Rangers.

I've no doubt there's politics involved but as someone made redundant twice I've got sympathy with her and anyone else in the same boat.

If there were other reasons to remove her then we should have had the baws to do it. If someone isn't right then deal with it, if its the case here its a weak strategy.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've no doubt there's politics involved but as someone made redundant twice I've got sympathy with her and anyone else in the same boat.

If there were other reasons to remove her then we should have had the baws to do it. If someone isn't right then deal with it, if its the case here its a weak strategy.

I totally agree mate, it's a horrible thing to happen at the best of times, never mind now.  I'm not her biggest fan by any stretch but in this case it seems very much like a case of who you (or your in-laws) know rather than how good you are at your job.

She seemed to do fuck all whenever I worked at Ibrox tbh. Sauntered about the media room barely saying a word/actually doing anything, ushered the player/managers in then fucked off.  RTV is also better off without her now.

11 minutes ago, M-89 said:

She seemed to do fuck all whenever I worked at Ibrox tbh. Sauntered about the media room barely saying a word/actually doing anything, ushered the player/managers in then fucked off.  RTV is also better off without her now.

That's most club comms folk on matchday. Certainly not anything exclusive to Alice.

I love how cunts are automatically considered either one of them or one of us 🤣 

No cunt outside of Scotland really gives a fuck. She’s a geordie girl who happened to get a job working for us, I think she can be spared the vitriol for a comment she made on twitter however many years ago before she worked for us. 

Fucking brutal on here at times. 

7 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I love how cunts are automatically considered either one of them or one of us 🤣 

No cunt outside of Scotland really gives a fuck. She’s a geordie girl who happened to get a job working for us, I think she can be spared the vitriol for a comment she made on twitter however many years ago before she worked for us. 

Fucking brutal on here at times. 

Hope she sees this bro

Me and my mate got our pictures taken with her on a Rangers charity true blue medal presentation night , she done the pout  👍🏻😂, was actually wondering why we had pics with Alice and no the first team member handing out the medals , my mate just confirmed it was windass and dorrans 👍🏻😂

B28CF3DD-D26F-4177-8A7D-ECFF34B35429.gif

19 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

She’s not at all. She supports Newcastle, her family all have season tickets there (I have a mutual friend). 

She made a comment on Twitter once about the atmosphere there on a CL night, which most football fans could’ve made regardless of who they support. 

Shame, although she was due to leave before Gerrard arrived and then decided to stay. No doubt she’ll get a job elsewhere for another club

She won’t get a job at the scum. They like boys. 

Archived