Rangers Game in Newcastle Tomorrow

Dickie1963

3 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Hi guys. Where can I see game tomorrow ? Facebooked Tyneside RSC and they havent responded. Are they still in Prince Consort Road in Gateshead. And will they show match ?

I was in Newcastle when we played Livingston and watched it in a pub called The Three Bulls Heads, It’s opposite the bus station and is situated on Percy street, Quite a few Tv screens upstairs mate, Not a Rangers pub as far as I know but no trouble and quite liked the pub.

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I was in Newcastle when we played Livingston and watched it in a pub called The Three Bulls Heads, It’s opposite the bus station and is situated on Percy street, Quite a few Tv screens upstairs mate, Not a Rangers pub as far as I know but no trouble and quite liked the pub.

Cheers

3 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Hi guys. Where can I see game tomorrow ? Facebooked Tyneside RSC and they havent responded. Are they still in Prince Consort Road in Gateshead. And will they show match ?

It’s now at Gateshead bowling green club, and they are showing the game.

Moved there the start of this year, I’ve not been yet but there was issues with the previous pub they used

14 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just realised mate the game I watched was on Sky, Not sure that pub will have access to RTV, You’d maybe need to check, Sorry.

Pubs won’t have access to RTV but might show it on Premier. Doubt many boozers in Newcastle will have Premier sports but could always ring up.

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

Oddly enough I watched the away match v St Joseph's at Plymouth RSC last year. 

The Plymouth club is great, I’ve now moved to the North East so don’t get to go anymore. 

Makes such a difference when the RSC owns the building or has a really good owner. Tyneside have been mucked about for the past few years by the pub shutting down, or Rhebels complaining etc

Archived