***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You do realise that Kamara replacing him will mean the exact same passes eh

Kamara has been looking forward last game. Think Gerrard has loosened the reigns a bit, but maybe should be more tight tomorrow.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really difficult and different challenge for us tomorrow up against an on form Hibs side.

I think our clean sheet record might end tomorrow (hope not)

Hibs will sit back and hit us on the counter and frustrate us and play out for a draw. 

If we bring our A game we will easily blow them out of the water.  We must take all of our chances tomorrow.

38 minutes ago, Misteral said:

We are 2/5 to win tomorrow and that's short enough! Thought we would be nearer 8/11 or 4/5, TBH.

Still expect a victory though. 0-3 would make us all very happy, 

Probably a fair price tbh, we should win this, we’re better. But depends how they set up and how the ref is feeling on the day 

We need to win this one for the teams mental state.

We need to prove to ourselves we have got over the end of last season when we just rolled over.

Hibs are on song at the moment and this is a real test for them as well. I think they will come out to play because their confidence is high and they will fancy themselves.

People on here saying they will sit in and try and hit us on the break, I don't.

Hibs 0 Rangers 3

On 18/09/2020 at 00:53, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I think they are the team most likely to score against us apart from the filth this season.

If we end the match with a win and yet another record breaking clean sheet I will be happy.

I predict 3 nil to the famous with them hitting the woodwork twice and Defoe scoring a volley with his left foot in the 90th minute to finish his Hatrick. As a sub Tae.

Imo

We have irratic and unpredictable matches with them.

Not a team to underestimated. They don't sit back for 90 minutes, they try and score goals and make a game of it. 

Much prefer playing them than teams live Livi and Kili who are brutally boring and take zero chances 

7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye the clean sheet record really makes up for not winning anything in 10 year right enough. 

Tax harsh. The clean sheet record breeds confidence. You can't get beat if you don't concede goals mate. 

I am much more confident in our defence than last season. 

7 hours ago, ZZed said:

I think this game will take care of it's self- 2-0 Rangers, my only fear is injuries caused by the hibs scum and a ref looking the other way. Motherwell away is the real banana skin waiting to happen.

Motherwell are away to Beer Sheva before our game, so that evens things out in terms of having to travel for europa league on Thursday. With the form they are in we should be putting them away.

Any win today will do for me.

Archived