***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Arfield’s been good off the bench recently, glad here’s there for the inevitable scrap with Jack missing. 

I know we’re missing two of our best, but Christ we’re short a midfielder.

If needs must, bring Patterson on and move Tav into the midfield, he spends most of his time there anyway. No worries about playing the young lad at all.

Hibs seem to have been transformed for this season from coming into games against us thinking their playing in some sort of derby to seeing the bigger picture that every game needs to be viewed like that if they want to do well in the league. That should see their petty bullshit stop in this game and for me, will make it easier for us to beat them, they won’t be as reckless in challenges and will open up more. They do that and we could be winning 3-0. 

10 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Hibs seem to have been transformed for this season from coming into games against us thinking their playing in some sort of derby to seeing the bigger picture that every game needs to be viewed like that if they want to do well in the league. That should see their petty bullshit stop in this game and for me, will make it easier for us to beat them, they won’t be as reckless in challenges and will open up more. They do that and we could be winning 3-0. 

Starting two strikers for a start and gogic and newell in the middle. Good chance for us to get a grip in the middle of the park. Gogic is pish but he's there to do a certain job. If he gets caught up with the movement of hagi and Kent we have the space for arfield to get into the space he did last week. 

Archived