***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

Haven't seen them play at all this season so no idea if their league position is justified or not, but obviously they've gotten decent results.

Even with a few bodies missing though we shouldn't be concerned going there; one of the more difficult teams to play against absolutely but play as we can and we'll be fine.

Any word on Roofe? Presumably unavailable?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be a decent test of where the squads confidence and mentality is at especially if the bead rattlers win today.

It shouldn’t be beyond us to hammer these spoon burning cunts and put the pressure of a game in hand back onto the unwashed.

2-0 Rangers.

No idea how good/poor Hibs are as I only ever see them when playing us. To me it's just another bread and butter league game that we must win.

We are playing well at the moment and I have no fears over us not winning tomorrow. 0-1 would be fine but I fancy a larger victory.

10 minutes ago, Misteral said:

We won't be top of the league tonight but should be tomorrow afternoon.  Fucking hope so, anyway. 

I’m not totally convinced we won’t be top tonight.   Livingston will park the bus against them, as they normally do, so who knows.

We will win by a couple tomorrow.

On 17/09/2020 at 18:19, GabrielTomato said:

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Hagi Morelos Kent

I really want to go with a 4-2-3-1 but with the injuries I don't think we have anyone to play wide right. 

Maybe why Tav played there on Thursday with young Nathan behind him???

13 minutes ago, Dog Rescue said:

Assuming they win today it's amazing how quickly they turned the pressure back on us and on a weekend we play Hibs away too

People look at the Livingston game and say it was a blip, bump in the road etc when the fact is we were minging for 80 minutes and paid the price. 

Interesting to see how we cope tomorrow when the heat is on us. 

Archived