***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

This is the difference between being genuine title contenders and being genuine title pretenders

Also they gain 2 points from an offside goal whilst we lose 2. Hibs don’t play the same aggressive way against the cunts either, they’d be two players down today if they did. 

The way we set up was all wrong today. Some individuals need questioned and we need to get a few more faces in.

Itten clearly is not up to it and Gerrard knows. Really upset by this today. Game is not even finished but if we manage to sneak a win then i will feel hopeful for the season but typical yet again we fuck it 👍

1 minute ago, Spencer65 said:

Back4 have been shocking today however can’t believe the coverage on sky

Both hivs goals were offside in the build up and hardly a thing said. It would’ve been analysed to death in England.

mccoist the expert didn’t spot either of them and incidentally no one on here mentioned the boy that flicks it on in the build up to first being miles off when the ball is passed to him

You are right mate but our missing chances is starting to really piss me off as a fan .Never known a group of players that do it as much 

I guarantee we miss one sitter before the final whistle 

Archived