***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not good enough Rangers... 

But its becoming a fucking joke how much brutality is dished out to our players and is acceptable to the officials and pundits alike. Elbows to the face are only yellow cards when it's us, and opposition players know they have free reign to boot the fuck out our players knowing they will get away with at least one or two before being booked 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Keeping him on this year basically confirmed it. 

Sick of it now, he shites every single chance we get to get clear of them. It's a Neil Lennon side ffs 

They are as weak as they could have been since 2012.

I have no confidence even if we were 6+ clear in January that we would close the deal.

Popcorn teeth talking about a sporting shrink this week. That's exactly what we need.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Substitutions there were fucking disgusting 

Hagi had one assist, should’ve been 2 and our only creative midfielder. Hauled off for Defoe who didn’t kick a ball 

Kamara finally coming into the game getting forward, made a couple of runs into the box and then he’s the man to make way for Itten (our 4 million pound striker who only gets 5 minutes and no service to try and save our skin)

Meanwhile Davis and Arfield useless as ever still plodding about the middle of the park 

Arfield scored and was only denied a second by 2 great saves!!! Davis was his usual shitebag self, though 

We can never string a decent run of wins together, it's totally soul destroying. Another quality midfielder should have been brought in before now.

Hagi has a couple of nice touches a game and that's it...Our midfielders are all too scared to hit a ball from outside the box, which has been a problem as far as I can remember. 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Only ourselves to blame, you just can't miss chance like Kent's and Arfield's and at 2-1, it's then game over.  First real test, failed. 

Personally, I don't rate Hagi; for the money paid I'd expect far more than the odd glimpse and pass. You can go back to the thread on him when signing and I said the same. However, we took him off at the only time he was influencing the game and put Defoe on, a sub that completely baffles me.  All the service in to an already crowded box was then tippy tappy pish, how was Defoe going to change that. 

These are the same bullshit changes that SG has been making for 3 seasons now and he still can't suss out our league. Dropping points like this costs trophies and it's time he woke the fuck up or he can pack his bags once and for all and go back to his Mrs down south. 

Good post mate .👍agreed 

The most disappointing thing is its not even a surprise these days in the crunch games. Bunch of fucking fairies with no bottle and no heart. 

As soon as I saw a line up with Arfield, Davis and Kamara in Midfield it was obvious we would struggle. The substitutions seemed to be more in panic than with an actual view on changing how we played and taking hold of the game.

Overall we played poorly but were still the more dominant team but that is simply not good  enough if we want to win titles or cups. I love Gerrard but for me unless he can show he is learning (and drops his favourites) then if we are in a poor position come december we should be looking for a new coach.

2 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

The other lot would have put 2-3 past them after we went 2-1 up. Teams with a winning mentality kill you in such situations.  We just let them off the hook. 

No winning mentality there apart from a couple. The killer instinct looks as though it’s like British history in schools it doesn’t get taught anymore.

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Not having this 👍 we where shite end off. 

The ref was honking aye but we should be burying Hibs.

Nah mate, x amount of heavy unbooked challenges takes its toll. 1 maybe 2 offside goals.... aye we should have but funny how were always on the end of shite decisions but the other team we play never are? 

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Pressure on us always shows with these players. Goldson a prime example. That pass always goes astray.😠

Unfortunately in the league we just fo not have the mental belief when it really matters.

I am also pissed off with SG sitting for most of the game rather than urging the players on from the touchline.

Needed to win that to keep a bit of pressure on the fenians.

Going to get the 'he hasn't had a chance/only had 15 minute cameos/has had no service' replies but I will be gobsmacked if Itten becomes someone we are desperate to hang on to in the future. Difference between him and Ajeti in terms of goal threat is huge.

3 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Agree not converting enough chances but if ref gives the offsides we don’t concede and win comfortably 

it’s basic assistant refereeing with the first he’s two yards off when ball is crossed and because he then gets back in-line doesn’t make him on. Surprised at all the pundits on here not seeing it

I think he actually knocks the cross ball on,is offside, only seen it once tbh

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Substitutions there were fucking disgusting 

Hagi had one assist, should’ve been 2 and our only creative midfielder. Hauled off for Defoe who didn’t kick a ball 

Kamara finally coming into the game getting forward, made a couple of runs into the box and then he’s the man to make way for Itten (our 4 million pound striker who only gets 5 minutes and no service to try and save our skin)

Meanwhile Davis and Arfield useless as ever still plodding about the middle of the park 

He didn’t cost £4m. Why do people insist on doing this? :lol:

Archived