***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Swally said:

I just don’t like goldson, shites it if there’s any kind of physical challenge.

The way he acted after his mistake shows he’s no got the mentality to play with us.

I didn’t see it though, just what they said on the radio

Guys a fucking fraud, if he was any good he'd be playing in the English prem, we will win fuck all with him.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Knew Davis would play the full 90 when he looked shocking.

Gerrard isn’t learning or just doesn’t want to.

His substitutions very rarely improve us or make any sense.

Tbh our only midfielder on the bench was Barjonas, more a failure to recruit another midfielder more than anything else. His subs though are more reactive than proactive. Throw on 2 attackers cause we need a goal, reeks of desperation.

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Defoe is ok bringing on games like Thursday , waste of a sub today , VAR second Hibs goal doesn’t stand at the same time we’ve been brutal all season, even most of the wins have been honking to watch 

Defoe is done. Fine when we are skelping  shite at Ibrox but eaten alive by opposition in the rough and tumble away games 

Really unhappy dropping points. 

Playing away after a European game is alway a nightmare. 

Thought Nisbet and Boyle would be dangerous against us. 

The ref cant let all those fouls go on Kent, sets the wrong tone right from the start. 

How Gerrard cant see Davis was exhausted a dont know. No back up in the squad. 

Desperate putting Itten and Defo on. 

Sick to death of this team bottling opertunites. 

Longer we stay in Europe will result in more dropped points. 

Same old, same old. Every single time there is a pressure game we blow it. Who honestly thought we would find a winner near the end? We never ever do in these situations. Im afraid those saying we have too many losers in the team look spot on. In essence winners win the games that matter. We just dont.

Just now, TheJacketRFC said:

Difference is Lennon would jump infront of a train for his club and knows what these games mean to the Septic fans.

Gerrard doesn't get it and never will. 

Would love to see the difference in team talks. Because i know Lennons would be more passionate and fuel his players to get over the line in difficult games. 

For all I hate the cunt, he knows how to win a league up here both as a player and manager. Fucking cunt.

We more or less started with the same team that was dropping points left right and centre end of last season.

Board need to get finger out and get a couple new additions because we can’t be reverting to this shite every time we have a few injuries.

Gerrard should be sacked if we don't win the league this season mainly because it's his squad now. It's his team and it's all on him but more importantly celtic are seriously there for the taking.

With proper pressure on them they would fold but we just don't have it in us to do it. They aren't even plauing remotely well and will be top going into October.  

Just now, Swally said:

I just don’t like goldson, shites it if there’s any kind of physical challenge.

The way he acted after his mistake shows he’s no got the mentality to play with us.

I didn’t see it though, just what they said on the radio

I really don’t like him tbh .I would go as far to say he is the one player that will cost us every trophy we are competing for .And against his old mate at the bheasts .I would put my money on him being all soft with him too in few weeks 

Not just the day but his overplay isn’t that of a winning centre half for RFC 

Just now, voltago said:

We more or less started with the same team that was dropping points left right and centre end of last season.

Board need to get finger out and get a couple new additions because we can’t be reverting to this shite every time we have a few injuries.

Exactly. The team gave me a bit of the fear when it was announced tbh.

We can't hide behind injuries, we need more strength in depth. God forbid Tav or Borna gets crocked again

3 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Tbh our only midfielder on the bench was Barjonas, more a failure to recruit another midfielder more than anything else. His subs though are more reactive than proactive. Throw on 2 attackers cause we need a goal, reeks of desperation.

I have no issues with putting on Barjonas, he'd have made more sense than Defoe in all honesty.  If they're good enough for the bench, they're good enough to play and, if not, why they still with us!

5 minutes ago, chris182 said:

They are as weak as they could have been since 2012.

I have no confidence even if we were 6+ clear in January that we would close the deal.

Popcorn teeth talking about a sporting shrink this week. That's exactly what we need.

I’ve been saying this for years, I can’t believe we don’t have a sports psychologist working with this team. Every time there’s a bit of pressure or something at stake they bottle it, it’s mentality not ability that’s the problem.

Archived