***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

5 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Gerrard should be sacked if we don't win the league this season mainly because it's his squad now. It's his team and it's all on him but more importantly celtic are seriously there for the taking.

With proper pressure on them they would fold but we just don't have it in us to do it. They aren't even plauing remotely well and will be top going into October.  

Gerrard walks come the end of the season mate. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Astonished that there's folk on here who couldn't see it more than anything. 

Team full of bottle merchants and its another season of failure on the cards, acceptance of mediocrity has absolutely killed this club over the last decade and its fucking disgusting. 

If you can see it why can’t Gerrard and his team?

Maybe they do and don’t give enough of a shit.

6 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Difference is Lennon would jump infront of a train for his club and knows what these games mean to the Septic fans.

Gerrard doesn't get it and never will. 

Would love to see the difference in team talks. Because i know Lennons would be more passionate and fuel his players to get over the line in difficult games. 

Dont think its the manager who has to give them the will to win .He cant give losers a winners mentality. Youve either got that or you dont. We just seem to have too many who just dont have it. Sad but true. They will let us and themselves down every single time They cant change.

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

I know what you mean but I’ll no blame him for absolutely everything :lol:

It just pisses me off as well that we don’t seem to have a plan B. By playing players that don’t have the right mentality to be a success here and no having a the ability to change things up depending on your opposition is like shooting yourself in both feet.

Fair reply mate .Gutted today but it’s not a new thing .It’s a monthly thing with Rangers .So you get to critical sometimes 

We need winners though and we don’t have many if any 

We have a manger that gets to stay due to runs in Europe.  

Plenty cash spent, Zero Won. 

Great we have improved  👍   improved to Second place and maybe a national final. 

Sheep Targets! 

Staying aff this for the fall out   -   raging with that again. 

Said before No fight, No steel, No.pressure on the ref. Not backing team mates up after poor Tackles. 

Shot down in the others threads for that. But shows a real lack of team spirit and drive to win for me. .

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

That excuse has been used to death. No longer can this team use refs and their own mistakes as an excuse. No excuses this season. Put up or shut up.

When we were winning 9iar we still had shite decisions going against us, the only difference was there was less of an impact because we used to steam roller over teams and fuck them over by so many goals they had no chance of getting anything from it.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

We wur always gonna need to get that 3rd goal today. 

The harsh reality is it was our first real test this season with pressure and we failed.

And if we get another opportunity to put pressure on them we will fuck that too. As i said earlier a neutral could make a right few quid backing against Rangers in any game that we have to win. 

17 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Not once today did I see Gerrard yelling at the players. Not once. I don’t understand this at all. FFS! 

It’s a worry .Didn’t look focused on the match .His mind looked elsewhere 

Maybe explained his use of  subs as well  

Archived