***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Swally said:

When we were winning 9iar we still had shite decisions going against us, the only difference was there was less of an impact because we used to steam roller over teams and fuck them over by so many goals they had no chance of getting anything from it.

Exactly. We've been dealing with this shit for decades. This team need to rise above it and no longer use it as their excuse. 

Only excuse they can use is being a team of losers and having a losers mentality.

11 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I’ve been saying this for years, I can’t believe we don’t have a sports psychologist working with this team. Every time there’s a bit of pressure or something at stake they bottle it, it’s mentality not ability that’s the problem.

How do we know there isn't, not something we would be shouting about. 

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

And if we get another opportunity to put pressure on them we will fuck that too. As i said earlier a neutral could make a right few quid backing against Rangers in any game that we have to win. 

If I was a non Rangers fan.I would have a mansion in Rio .Just bet on Rangers to fuck up on big games .3/4 they duly oblige 

Just now, Doddger said:

Got to hope hibs go to the piggery and take a point off the tims next week at the piggery. We should have won it today. Arfield should score and their goal was offside. Very disappointed but its not over yet not by a long chalk.

Hibs getting something at the piggery😀😀😀😀😀😀

their defence is shite

14 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I’ve been saying this for years, I can’t believe we don’t have a sports psychologist working with this team. Every time there’s a bit of pressure or something at stake they bottle it, it’s mentality not ability that’s the problem.

Probably is but nothing can change a losers mentality except winning something. I do think it's an ability problem as well though, few players out their today aren't cut out to win a league.

19 minutes ago, Swally said:

I just don’t like goldson, shites it if there’s any kind of physical challenge.

The way he acted after his mistake shows he’s no got the mentality to play with us.

I didn’t see it though, just what they said on the radio

He tried to pass a ball from a tackle as such to our midfield which went straight to a hibs player and he set up the attach from which they flavored from. The man needs to learn that we’re 2-1 up in a scrappy game just lace the ball to fuck and regroup, he’s thinks he’s fucking beckenbauer

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s a worry .Didn’t look focused on the match .His mind looked elsewhere 

Maybe explained his use of  subs as well  

Yeah I thought that was very strange today. I know he ain't the most vocal of managers at times but today his mind did seem like it was elsewhere. 

A couple of things were really noticeable today

That 1st "tackle" on Kent,i want to see our players surrounding the ref there and putting pressure on,we're too nice at times

Their 2 centre halfs on yellows,i want Kent and Hagi running at them for the rest of the game,that did not happen once

Add in to that the intensity dropped right off after we got the 2nd,not good enough!

Tough one to take. Had chances to go 3-1 up and then how Arfield doesn’t put us 3-2 up is a mystery. 

Worry about Gerrard just tossing strikers on like a kid playing Fifa when needing a goal especially against a team which had already shown they can be dangerous. 

I won’t give up the league yet though we were a linesman’s decision away from getting the 3 points.

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Why? Because we would have been 4 or 5 - 1 up and it wouldn’t have mattered. 

:lol: 

Well, by that same logic, if Goldson doesn't fuck up, again, then we have the three points in the bag with a 2-1 win. So if Goldson does his job then we've won the game. A 2-1 win and a 4/5-1 win get you the same amount of points. 

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Another post match shite bag interview fi Gerrard 

Honestly fucking Groundhog Day. We’re went 1-0 down and went missing for 25 mins and he just sat in the dugout with his elbow on his knee. Get out to the technical area and start serving cunts Gerrard!!

1 minute ago, cascadeshrimp said:

That 1st "tackle" on Kent,i want to see our players surrounding the ref there and putting pressure on,we're too nice at times

Their 2 centre halfs on yellows,i want Kent and Hagi running at them for the rest of the game,that did not happen once

Absolutely bang on with both paragraphs! 

Archived