***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HG5 said:

Sure was mate.

Just one more example of us not being ruthless enough.

Lacking composure, urgency to scud them when we get opportunity .How many times do we have to see the same movie without the penny dropping .It just goes on and on and on 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Lacking composure, urgency to scud them when we get opportunity .How many times do we have to see the same movie without the penny dropping .It just goes on and on and on 

SG says “we have important game during the week “ 

Watch the difference in the mans demeanour during the game for that one 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

The manager and club point blank refuse to do anything about it. They don't even try. They accept it. They continue to take it up the arse week in week out so we deserve all we get. 

I agree. They should call it out for what it is and it was blatant cheating that cost us 3 points. No one can argue otherwise. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Porteous calling our captain exactly what he is, a loser. Cherry on top for the day.

He is sadly .Out and out .Won’t change but he wasn’t the worst today 

He was still inconsistent with his crossing .Consistent with his defending  

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Two separate statements.  Game if rules were applied should’ve ended 2-1. 

Bury your head in the sand mate, we have seen that same match today at least 10 times under Gerrard. 

Numerous chances to bury it not converted as usual, schoolboy defending and an anonymous midfield. 

16 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

I’m pretty certain it was 

Why?

selective editing that Sky are particularly good at

When Arfield went clear and should have scored, especially with the rebound, the first replay they showed proved it was onside with a camera that covered the whole area from a great angle. 

they showed several replays of their first goal, the first of which looked potential offside but chose not to show the camera which was best positioned to prove their player was onside or NOT

I don’t believe it’s just a coincidence that this footage wasn’t used

the second offside was so easy to call 

The first goal was miles off the guy who flicks it on is two yards off when ball is played then runs back and heads it when in line

its only the fact that sky didn’t look at it in depth that it hasn’t been mentioned 

In comparison the second is marginally offside and everyone is up in arms fucken mental

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I agree. They should call it out for what it is and it was blatant cheating that cost us 3 points. No one can argue otherwise. 

I remember a massive essay like piece they cunts put out after Beaton allowed us "free reign" in an old firm. There are countless examples of them out the traps flying to defend their own players from decisions and fighting tooth and nail and calling out refs. They don't always win but they constant pressure that causes has an effect. They even put pressure on them in the build up to massive games.

We sit there and more times than not say shite like yeah, he probably shouldn't have done that, we probably deserved that, oh well. 

Today Gerrard just said he didn't want to talk about refs and the defence should've done better. 

So fucking fed up with it. 

27 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Can’t blame the officials though....

301E1A4C-BE48-415D-9EF4-904B26E689A7.jpeg

That's the one I thought was red. Not even a hint of an attempt to play the ball. An undisguised attempt to hurt an opponent.

5 minutes ago, ****Rangers_no1**** said:

Aberdeen 2 down after 10 minutes at home to Motherwell. Sheep aint doing jack at the dump lets be honest.

yeah someone that bad could do something there 100% guarantee it will happen this year. might not be aberdeen might be livi who was 1 goal shy yesterday or hibs or saints or someone. they are not that good at home. at home they are not that good. home that good they are not.

Cutting through the shite, it wasn't the greatest of performances and the ref at it.

However, still not good enough. We've seen this movie before. I could point fingers, but I won't, as it's now so tiresome.

The taigs are no world beaters, but do have the habit of getting it over the line.

Now aside the fact I dont see this league finishing again and whilst it's still early doors, we ain't winning this league under any circumstances as the stuff just aint there.

4 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

The first goal was miles off the guy who flicks it on is two yards off when ball is played then runs back and heads it when in line

its only the fact that sky didn’t look at it in depth that it hasn’t been mentioned 

In comparison the second is marginally offside and everyone is up in arms fucken mental

I haven’t seen it again but I fucking knew it was offside. So basically they scored 2 offside goals today, and we scored a 3rd which I still don’t know why it was chopped off? 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I remember a massive essay like piece they cunts put out after Beaton allowed us "free reign" in an old firm. There are countless examples of them out the traps flying to defend their own players from decisions and fighting tooth and nail and calling out refs. They don't always win but they constant pressure that causes has an effect. They even put pressure on them in the build up to massive games.

We sit there and more times than not say shite like yeah, he probably shouldn't have done that, we probably deserved that, oh well. 

Today Gerrard just said he didn't want to talk about refs and the defence should've done better. 

So fucking fed up with it. 

Said on another thread wish he had to bottle to come out and say, yes it was a red card on Haigi, yes the second goal was offside, I'm fuckin sick of taking all this shite and getting no decent response from our manager

Onto Willem II now. Will be a harder game than today so the team need to stop the basic errors or Europe will be over already.

We have a good team in Europe so hopefully we are on it more than we were today.

Sickened today because the usual stuff. Strange officials and certain players always involved in the conceding of goals. 

11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The manager and club point blank refuse to do anything about it. They don't even try. They accept it. They continue to take it up the arse week in week out so we deserve all we get. 

Nail on the head I’m starting to think Stevie doesn’t really care enough.Do u think if he was manager of Liverpool and these decisions were made he would say next to nothing 

44 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Things like arranging full weeks training around getting home 3 nights a week when we have players that would love to do the same but can’t annoys me when we don’t win 😂

Is that what is happening mate? I assumed his wife had moved up here. 

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I haven’t seen it again but I fucking knew it was offside. So basically they scored 2 offside goals today, and we scored a 3rd which I still don’t know why it was chopped off? 

Unless you recorded game u won’t see it again from the right angle

Every replay sky showed was from the worst camera angle where u can’t see ball being crossed. Trust me guy who headed it on was miles off when ball was kicked

Archived