***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

On another day you could say we should have attacked them and killed them off, that the difference in wage bill warrants.

Ah but...?!

I get that mate. They were a threat with their pace up top. Just thought on this occasion we should have taken the sting out game at 1-2 and picked them off late second half. All about opinions bud.

Hearing that Roofe is now out for longer really is a joke.  Either the medical staff are way off with their initial estimations or SG likes to offer false hope to fans before delivering the bad news at a later date.

Either way, it’s been happening too often over the past couple of seasons and it’s becoming another aspect that fans are losing patience with.

The number of times a muscle injury goes from a few days to a couple of months is ridiculous.

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So what? Are we not good enough to roll up our sleeves, get on with and pull it back? You do understand our wage bill compared to that dross?

All fir fucking what one may ask!

We are not good enough. Tgey fought for what they got and therein lies the difference.

We are a team full of big girls blouses.

They did at times look like it meant more to them than us at times, and that happens far too often IMO.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well I did not realise that to be honest, so he is driving up and down the road a couple of times each week? 

Not sure that is the commitment I expected.   

Aye mate , he said at a charity Q&A I was at , can schedule the training to get a couple of nights a week at home , which is fair enough but you’ve got Romanians Columbians swedes etc that need to stare at 4 walls in Glasgow that like to see all their family 2/3 times a week 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Aye mate , he said at a charity Q&A I was at , can schedule the training to get a couple of nights a week at home , which is fair enough but you’ve got Romanians Columbians swedes etc that need to stare at 4 walls in Glasgow that like to see all their family 2/3 times a week 

Thanks for that info, I am not saying he should not have time off and go down the road, but I did think he had a house up here and his kids were at school up here now.

I like SG, but his lack of passion especially in a game like today is really pissing me off, how he can just sit and watch from his seat is beyond me, he wants to look at Klopp who I not really a fan of either but most successful managers are animated all game and more so when their ream is not winning. 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Bheasts laughing because we didn’t win at Easter Road.

They haven’t won at Easter Road in almost 7 years 😂

Aye nay bother. They only win titles and ten fucking trophies on the trot.

Maybe one day some will wake up and smell the coffee.

This season they make it ten titles in a row. Cannay fucking wait for that laugh, because we ain't winning fuck all.

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for that info, I am not saying he should not have time off and go down the road, but I did think he had a house up here and his kids were at school up here now.

I like SG, but his lack of passion especially in a game like today is really pissing me off, how he can just sit and watch from his seat is beyond me, he wants to look at Klopp who I not really a fan of either but most successful managers are animated all game and more so when their ream is not winning. 

How much of a soft touch we are compared to the aggressive player he was is baffling 

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

How much of a soft touch we are compared to the aggressive player he was is baffling 

I keep wondering that as well, no idea why he has changed that attitude from player to manager.

I wonder if that is going to be his downfall as a manager ? I hope not but if it was not for his results in the EUROPA cup I don't think he would still be here to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I keep wondering that as well, no idea why he has changed that attitude from player to manager.

I wonder if that is going to be his downfall as a manager ? I hope not but if it was not for his results in the EUROPA cup I don't think he would still be here to be honest.

Agree mate 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

TBH I doubt we will be going very far in the EL this season. Looks tough and we look like big girls blouses.

As for stopping ten. Yawnnnn.

Moaning and making excuses is what we have become champions in. If we had a victimhood cup, we'd win it.

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Aye nay bother. They only win titles and ten fucking trophies on the trot.

Maybe one day some will wake up and smell the coffee.

This season they make it ten titles in a row. Cannay fucking wait for that laugh, because we ain't winning fuck all.

It was a wee stat, calm the fuck down. 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Didn't notice it was you mate ffs. I'm in fucking meltdown here!

:tu: :lol:

No worries mate we are all a bit pissed but it’s early and we need to pull our socks up. No more daft shit like today hopefully as I think we are currently a good bit better than them. 👍

Archived