***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, left winger said:

Fair enough, I saw it differently. If it was McLaughlin it would have been two great saves, if it had been McGregor it would have been two great saves. Their keeper - two great saves.

I’d say if you’re on the Hibs side you say great saves Marciano thank fuck for him

But on the Rangers side, holy fuck Arfield has 2 absolute sitters there. Fair enough the first one finish could’ve been better but it is a great save by the keeper. Second one the keeper shouldn’t even be a factor he’s absolutely fucked that 

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I’d say if you’re on the Hibs side you say great saves Marciano thank fuck for him

But on the Rangers side, holy fuck Arfield has 2 absolute sitters there. Fair enough the first one finish could’ve been better but it is a great save by the keeper. Second one the keeper shouldn’t even be a factor he’s absolutely fucked that 

Arfield was ready to celebrate the first one going in so wasn't fully prepared for the 2nd chance imo. Still 2 great saves though.

17 minutes ago, Doddger said:

Helander's been one of my favorite players this season. Let doidge bully him for the equaliser though. Doidge is the type of striker we need. A big lump that gets stuck in and bullies defenders.

Have to be honest .Goldson should be picking him up but he was losing headers today .Added to his pitiful passing and heavy legs .Dreadful performance .Watch him play a blinder now in Europe .Like his manager .Over performs in Europe and is damn average domestically  

53 minutes ago, Doddger said:

Helander's been one of my favorite players this season. Let doidge bully him for the equaliser though. Doidge is the type of striker we need. A big lump that gets stuck in and bullies defenders.

Harsh. Goldson gave away possession and then Tav let Boyle get the better of him twice to get the cross in.

Helander shouldn't be losing out there but he should never have had a cross to defend in the first place.

2 hours ago, The Librarian said:

If you think we were good today then I recommend you go and attend counseling because you're obviously in denial.

Scored 2 great goals, Kent chance was great play so was the Arfield chance, we were good to watch going forward, and that's without, Aribo, Jack and Roofe!

Think we will do well this year if we have a bit of luck with injuries.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Harsh. Goldson gave away possession and then Tav let Boyle get the better of him twice to get the cross in.

Helander shouldn't be losing out there but he should never have had a cross to defend in the first place.

I don't think it is harsh. Doidge outjumped him and outmuscled him. A rare mistake from Helander who has been a favourite player of mine for weeks now. Doidge is the type of player we need. A big lump that can get in about opposing defenders. I'm not being overly critical of Helander, he's still one of our best defenders.

17 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

We are 2 brilliant bits of goalkeeping away from being top with a 100% record! 

Barisic free kick at Livi and Arfield today! Regroup and go on same run and we will be a few clear in 8 games time

Livi draw means it wouldn't have been 100% record. We have now handed the incentive over to the mob. 

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

This incessant moaning about refs, as shit and as bias as they are needs to end.

So you agree the officials are biased and obviously shit?

But you think we should just ignore the fact their 2 goals we’re offside and several of their players today should have been carded earlier in the match for stamping and elbowing, which would have ultimately have seen them get a red card or 2.

You don’t think the shit and biased officials haven’t influenced this result? As I’ve said earlier yes we are good enough and should have had enough to bury the game but we are officiated to a different standard and this helps peg us back, surely you can see this? 

Archived