***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

7 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Mate I do get what you and BA are saying but we shouldn’t have to try beat 14 men.

We should be officiated to the same standard as everyone else. The reason porteous and jack Ross are laughing at the end of drawing with us at the home is that they all know it’s open season on us as the refs are corrupt and allow heavy handed attacks on us.

Porteous should have seen red in the first half and Hanlon should have been right behind him. imagine Morelos done any of those 2 challenges to them, what do you think the outcome would have been? 

Why didn't our manager call it out then? At the time, at half time and after the game. Why weren't our players up in arms demanding action against them? We need to hit th ecorruption head on but we don't. That is why it is open season, everyone knows nothing will get done and we will take it. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/09/2020 at 00:25, SpiritofBillStruth said:

Why didn't our manager call it out then? At the time, at half time and after the game. Why weren't our players up in arms demanding action against them? We need to hit th ecorruption head on but we don't. That is why it is open season, everyone knows nothing will get done and we will take it. 

Yep I totally agree, I’m scunnered by it too bud!!

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

It's going to be a physically tough game up there. I don't mind if we play ugly as long as we win without any more injuries. I hope Gerrard rotates the team wisely for this game.

Who's the ref/12th man for this game?

Are you high? 

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

No, just being cynical. I'm deeply distrustful of how our domestic games are officiated. It's going to be a tough game and I don't expect the refs standards to be good enough to apply the rules with parity.

You’re definitely high, this game has been played 😆

Archived