***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, .Williamson. said:

What's the point even being on a forum if you're just going to pretend everything is perfect and nothing can go wrong 

Said myself on here that I'll be pleasantly surprised if we don't drop points before going to the piggery but saying that is akin to chucking a toddler out a moving car supposedly :lol:

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Said myself on here that I'll be pleasantly surprised if we don't drop points before going to the piggery but saying that is akin to chucking a toddler out a moving car supposedly :lol:

Aye im struggling to understand what is hugely negative about pointing out tomorrow is our biggest test of the season so far.

This is the first time we have had to go out and get a win to try go back top and it's away to Hibs. 

Our own captain said in a match programme last season that the team didn't have the bottle required when under pressure. Are we just to forget that happened and act like they get brand new mentalities every year 

Our own captain said in a match programme last season that the team didn't have the bottle required when under pressure. Are we just to forget that happened and act like they get brand new mentalities every year 

He said that last season so it doesn't count. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye im struggling to understand what is hugely negative about pointing out tomorrow is our biggest test of the season so far.

This is the first time we have had to go out and get a win to try go back top and it's away to Hibs. 

This 

No. He constantly brings up last year and the year before as if he expects it to happen again.

It is a fucking downer man. The pre match thread tends to be extremely negative and I don't get it.

I'm pumped for the game tomorrow.

Just now, bluenoz said:

No. He constantly brings up last year and the year before as if he expects it to happen again.

It is a fucking downer man. The pre match thread tends to be extremely negative and I don't get it.

I'm pumped for the game tomorrow.

To be fair it happened two year ago and then happened again at the exact same point last season, it would be pretty stupid not to at least mention it considering its the same management team and largely the same starting 11

5 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

that'd be lovely mate, we score early, I think it could be more. 

That's the key, expect Hibs to open up and play against us - rather than block up in their half and try to stop play. Score early and get another before HT to kill the game.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

To be fair it happened two year ago and then happened again at the exact same point last season, it would be pretty stupid not to at least mention it considering its the same management team and largely the same starting 11

I get that but it doesn't need to be mentioned all the time. I come on here to get pumped for the game tomorrow, not to end up feeling deflated. Where's the tunes threads?

I don't know why, but I think Jack being out might actually benefit us. I think he's struggled going forward this season and we could well do without back and sideways passes. Hibs will choke at some point in the next few weeks.....I'm hoping it's against us tomorrow. Any win will do....but winning and another clean sheet would be unreal! 

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

I don't know why, but I think Jack being out might actually benefit us. I think he's struggled going forward this season and we could well do without back and sideways passes. Hibs will choke at some point in the next few weeks.....I'm hoping it's against us tomorrow. Any win will do....but winning and another clean sheet would be unreal! 

You do realise that Kamara replacing him will mean the exact same passes eh

Archived