40 minutes ago, Swally said:

Fair enough, I knew the unprofessionalism of certain admins would shine through.

What admins on this site fail to understand as soon as you become admin, you're entrusted to look after the posters and the site, not continue to be one of the lads and rile people up. 

It's funny certain posters thinking this is a meltdown, have a look at the posters really taking the piss out of me and my replies. It's all been in good humour and it hasn't riled me up, I've welcomed most of it.

I simply asked for some professionalism and the understanding that you shouldn't be messing with user accounts for a laugh when it could prevent a user from logging in - which it did to me.

Some mods are professional, one that sticks out is @gogzy  others have let themselves down.

Don't expect anyone to care, but maybe you'll feel a bit differently if it happens to you and you can't log in to your account. Maybe worth a wee bit of reflection?

You’ve literally mentioned one of the most abused posters on here who has never reacted like you. :lol: 

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll take that as an offer 

Awful. Sort it out.

I've had ice creams stuck on my head, my wife allegedly is a gollywog and had all sorts of mindless abuse thrown at me in here, for the record I have also worked over 70hrs this week, who gives a fuck

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Swally said:

If you read the previous posts you'd understand that my laptop doesn't save the username & password and wondered why I couldn't log in.  This is why I wondered what was going on, after logging into my desktop I found out that the name had been changed. Other people might not have the same luck.

How did you manage to log in on the desktop but not the laptop? If your username is saved on the desktop then it’s the same one you would have typed in on your laptop. 

8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

How did you manage to log in on the desktop but not the laptop? If your username is saved on the desktop then it’s the same one you would have typed in on your laptop. 

My desktop saves the password and username, so as soon as I couldn't log in I knew something had changed. I didn't know what was going on with my laptop because I thought I might have just entered in the wrong credentials.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

My desktop saves the password and username, so as soon as I couldn't log in I knew something had changed. I didn't know what was going on with my laptop because I thought I might have just entered in the wrong credentials.

How did you eventually log in if you didn’t know what your name was? 

7 hours ago, Swally said:

@GabrielTomato

You either change my name back to what it was or I'll no longer be part of the site.

Should be an easy decision to make, I guess like everything it comes down to whether or not you like me, can't stand me or have no opinion of me.

I urge you to delete my account as you see fit, or change the name back as it was changed without my consent - and that's not right.

I have seen all sorts of homophobic, sexist, racist ( I could go on and on) content on this site, yet nothing seems to compare to what is actioned after some banter about cats. :lol:

If you do not think it was banter then I'll submit my full name and address and you can alert whatever animal protection body you see fit :lol:

Either way I will not change the style or content of my posts because it's practically aligns with the same level of controversy/shock as many others on the site, I'd argue to a lesser extent than certain others.

Time to see if you'll do the right thing or if you simply have a weird rager for cats while happily letting other things on site go unpunished. 

You’ve dropped your gay card, mate. 

4 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Don’t insinuate I’m bullying you. That’s pathetic. 

I’ve changed plenty of posters names who have all seen the funny side, including Williamson. 

You’d be better off deleting your account if you can’t take me changing your name to Cat Protection. I’ve hardly made it personal. 

I can’t change it back as I’m on my phone, but I will do when I can. 

While you are at it can you change your own name to Brain Dead Tomato  to reflect the fact that you are utterly out of your depth as  forum Admin .