Site Issues?

tayside

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, tayside said:

aye very good

Sorry for the crap replies mate 😀 what I would say is that on my Chromebook it is working great and IMO far smarter appearance than before, but I do still have the wee envelopes problem on my phone.

If you want to join in with the real doom and gloom, head along to the OT and you will find out how much the change is being appreciated. :pipe: 

43 minutes ago, tayside said:

Just cleared my history etc on my phone and now forum all tae feck and not loading properly and way to fix this , ok on my desktop just phone fecked.

To be fair, many things currently are "all tae fuck". 

Coronavirus for example, probably the greatest "all tae fuck" currently around. 

Scottish Government ?  Yes, "all tae fuck"

Kafflick response and need for correct actions to be taken by relevant authorities regarding proven issues of sex crimes  also"all tae fuck"

Credibility of Scottish football, would be fair to say it is totally corrupt and "all tae fuck".

However to come in to the Bear's Den with a user name like "tayside", location Dundee, and suggest your phone is fucked, either suggests you are a fucking halfwit or just on the windup. Or more likely both. 

Admin, can we ensure @tayside current association with Rangers Media is "all tae fuck" ASAP ?

What you 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

To be fair, many things currently are "all tae fuck". 

Coronavirus for example, probably the greatest "all tae fuck" currently around. 

Scottish Government ?  Yes, "all tae fuck"

Kafflick response and need for correct actions to be taken by relevant authorities regarding proven issues of sex crimes  also"all tae fuck"

Credibility of Scottish football, would be fair to say it is totally corrupt and "all tae fuck".

However to come in to the Bear's Den with a user name like "tayside", location Dundee, and suggest your phone is fucked, either suggests you are a fucking halfwit or just on the windup. Or more likely both. 

Admin, can we ensure @tayside current association with Rangers Media is "all tae fuck" ASAP ?

So let get this straight because stay in Dundee well outside Dundee Angus really and moved here 20 years ago from Glasgow you got a problem with that have you

Archived