Site Issues?

tayside

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Don’t know if there’s work still to do but if that’s it finished it’s shite in an iPhone tbh. 

Properly shit isn’t it. Not one to usually moan about changes but profile pics not loading, ‘expand’ on long posts, tweets not appearing in forum thread and having to click through to twitter. Not great.

16 hours ago, Badger said:

Issue has been reported, it's an issue for our host - but........ but host has been slow at responding.

These are easy fixes, just I cannot fix them without server access. Something is pointing to the wrong directory, but I cannot fix it from front end.

The server support team are too busy running around on BLM protests.

Sack the board. 

site is worse than my Castore Top, whoever negotiated the redevelopment should be sacked. Pandering to non iPhone users and leaving the core phones to go fuck themselves. 
no statements or fuck all except that tube @Badger mouthpiece for the rest of them blazers, hiding behind a fucking keyboard.  

I’ll not be giving them any more likes, not a fucking single one until this is sorted. 

Everyone meet me on the home page we’re about to fucking go mental. 

might even start my own forum and keep the revenue 

just saying likes 

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Sack the board. 

site is worse than my Castore Top, whoever negotiated the redevelopment should be sacked. Pandering to non iPhone users and leaving the core phones to go fuck themselves. 
no statements or fuck all except that tube @Badger mouthpiece for the rest of them blazers, hiding behind a fucking keyboard.  

I’ll not be giving them any more likes, not a fucking single one until this is sorted. 

just saying likes 

Take sasssaaaa with you. 

22 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Sack the board. 

just saying likes 

Is that not a bit extreme? 

It’s a football forum.

Archived