How long will Ranger persistent with the black power salute?

BarclayClansmen

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

If you honestly think that every black person killed by the police deserved it then I don’t know where to start with you. It’s 10 seconds before a game and we have numerous black players. If it concerns you that much then you need to re-evaluate your life 

What a fucking mong you are 

1 hour ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Utterly cringeworthy and embarrassing. I can’t believe the club are so detached from reality. We know have our squad carrying out a black power salute because a few disgusting criminals got what they deserved in the US without any suggestion of racism. It’s beyond pathetic and is one reason my SKY membership will be going. 

I don’t think there is any one person who would be behind a genuinely racist act. Show us these racist acts and we can support in condemning, but blanket black power salute is mind boggling. What a world we live in smh.

Smh? Smell my hand? Suck my helmet? 

We have some absolute uneducated mongs following our club. Some of the replies here are typical brainwashed media sheep. 
identity politics is cancer and it’s embarrassing our club is lapping it up. 
are some people ‘oppressed’ and experience ‘racism’? Sure, but that happens to every race of people. Life isn’t fair, but a black supremacist salute won’t change that. 
so cmon, who are the racists in here that believe those poor little black people need white knighting? Get you virtue stick out and start shaking it you mongs. Ironically this is typical Peado club tactics. What next, a Palestine flag wave off? We could express our virtue with a refugee’s welcome banner (but fcuk letting them stay in our houses, no way). 

absolute helmets if you back this BLM bollox 

17 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

What a fucking mong you are 

Yeah. Thanks for the insight. What sort of message is it to Tav, Goldson, Kamara, Morelos, etc. if we say “actually lads we’re stopping supporting you because Nelson and the clansman think that selling cigarettes deserves the death penalty”.

Stop being a fanny. 

1 minute ago, NorthernLights said:

Yeah. Thanks for the insight. What sort of message is it to Tav, Goldson, Kamara, Morelos, etc. if we say “actually lads we’re stopping supporting you because Nelson and the clansman think that selling cigarettes deserves the death penalty”.

Stop being a fanny. 

I forgot Tav, Goldson and Morelos were those poor oppressed people you speak of....

Such hard lives they’ve lived I’m sure...

12 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Cunts on here got banned for making jokes about chicken and here’s a cunt called the ‘clansman’ kicking about wae an SS stormtrooper avatar making posts 😂

Mods/admins having a mare.

Lots of anti free speech activists in the peado camp these days....

1 minute ago, BarclayClansmen said:

I forgot Tav, Goldson and Morelos were those poor oppressed people you speak of....

Such hard lives they’ve lived I’m sure...

You were asked to stop being a fanny but I guess you can't help yourself.  Get a fucking education. 

4 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Stop being a fanny. 

You don't even realise that you are assuming all white people think alike and therefor you are actually the racist ya fucking plonker 

Assuming you are white, Many black family's have you spent Christmas day with?  

Just now, BarclayClansmen said:

Has it upset you? Are your feelings hurt? 

Don't think you're long for this forum tbh. Normally it's mhanks trying to make Rangers fans look bad that adopt this strategy.

15 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

We have some absolute uneducated mongs following our club. Some of the replies here are typical brainwashed media sheep. 
identity politics is cancer and it’s embarrassing our club is lapping it up. 
are some people ‘oppressed’ and experience ‘racism’? Sure, but that happens to every race of people. Life isn’t fair, but a black supremacist salute won’t change that. 
so cmon, who are the racists in here that believe those poor little black people need white knighting? Get you virtue stick out and start shaking it you mongs. Ironically this is typical Peado club tactics. What next, a Palestine flag wave off? We could express our virtue with a refugee’s welcome banner (but fcuk letting them stay in our houses, no way). 

absolute helmets if you back this BLM bollox 

I don’t support BLM and I think you’re a retard. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Get this thread tae fuck. Some people are so easily offended. That's all you have to talk about after a day when we don't win?

Half or more of our players are black ffs.

You think all black people think alike? That’s a pretty racist point of view..

BLM is a Marxist leftist political movement that was set up to find Democrats in American elections, the retarded fools who have jumped on the offended by everythng bandwagon are the ones fuelling the racism, the UK is one of the most equal and diverse societies on planet Earth but that's not good enough for the lefty arse lickers who need a cause to fill their empty lives, ALM. 

Archived