How long will Ranger persistent with the black power salute?

BarclayClansmen

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Fragglerock said:

BLM is a Marxist leftist political movement that was set up to find Democrats in American elections, the retarded fools who have jumped on the offended by everythng bandwagon are the ones fuelling the racism, the UK is one of the most equal and diverse societies on planet Earth but that's not good enough for the lefty arse lockers who need a cause to fill their empty lives, ALM. 

This type of common sense will get you banned don’t you know...

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Fair enough :lol: never seen that

It's almost like he's trying to hide a bit so he doesn't get banned. He has for some time had a name that includes 'clansmen' whilst having an SS Avatar. Until this very moment, that is. My bet is he's a mhank. 

13 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Lots of anti free speech activists in the peado camp these days....

Aye I’m right in amongst the ‘paedo’ camp, If anyone comes across like a taig lurker it’s you.

”ohh look Anthony they all think it’s acceptable to jump about their forums with SS avatars, I told you they are all racists”

Besides the bad PR what would possess someone of a usually pro British forces support to make their avatar one of those fucking scumbags warrants a second thought on its own.

Fucking mongo.

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Aye I’m right in amongst the ‘paedo’ camp, If anyone comes across like a taig lurker it’s you.

”ohh look Anthony they all think it’s acceptable to jump about their forums with SS avatars, I told you they are all racists”

Besides the bad PR what would possess someone of a usually pro British forces support to make their avatar one of those fucking scumbags warrants a second thought on its own.

Fucking mongo.

Yes, second para is precisely what's happening here.

Ignoring all the racist shite in here, it needs to stop. As I posted in the match thread, we honour the dead from war who gave us freedom and liberty once a year, why are we honouring an American drug addict whose done fuck all and we give him more respect than them? 

don’t give me any pish that it’s not about floyd and its all it’s about BLM, if you want to stop racism it’s simple - don’t be fucking racist. 

there will be a massive back lash to this in America, if Trump wins these "protestors" will riot and you will see others go vigilante against them. Same outcome if he doesn't win, armed groups will be out to protect their communities from burning. 

2 hours ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Utterly cringeworthy and embarrassing. I can’t believe the club are so detached from reality. We know have our squad carrying out a black power salute because a few disgusting criminals got what they deserved in the US without any suggestion of racism. It’s beyond pathetic and is one reason my SKY membership will be going. 

I don’t think there is any one person who would be behind a genuinely racist act. Show us these racist acts and we can support in condemning, but blanket black power salute is mind boggling. What a world we live in smh.

Utterly pathetic shite it is. Fuck knows how they'll react once the bullets start flying over there.

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's almost like he's trying to hide a bit so he doesn't get banned. He has for some time had a name that includes 'clansmen' whilst having an SS Avatar. Until this very moment, that is. My bet is he's a mhank. 

You’re Scottish and have no education about Scottish clans? Very bizarre 

10 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Fucking mongo.

Ever heard of a meme? I guess they are far to offensive for your brain...

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Ignoring all the racist shite in here, it needs to stop. As I posted in the match thread, we honour the dead from war who gave us freedom and liberty once a year, why are we honouring an American drug addict whose done fuck all more than them? 

It has become a movement. More annoying regular than the standard bowel movement. And equally as unpleasant  from the outside.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

If only you knew what I did for a living you fucking dim wit. You and the OP will probably be gone by days end. 

I don't care what you do for a living, free speech is what a democracy is all about, that is unless you are a lefty offended by everything, oyu get on your knees all you like that's your right but I have a right to call it as bullshit 

2 hours ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Utterly cringeworthy and embarrassing. I can’t believe the club are so detached from reality. We know have our squad carrying out a black power salute because a few disgusting criminals got what they deserved in the US without any suggestion of racism. It’s beyond pathetic and is one reason my SKY membership will be going. 

I don’t think there is any one person who would be behind a genuinely racist act. Show us these racist acts and we can support in condemning, but blanket black power salute is mind boggling. What a world we live in smh.

Its white power now mate, swap round every other week 👍🏻

Just now, Fragglerock said:

I don't care what you do for a living, free speech is what a democracy is all about, that is unless you are a lefty offended by everything, oyu get on your knees all you like that's your right but I have a right to call it as bullshit 

Yet you and the 'right' all seem to be offended by a few people taking a knee for what they believe in?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yet you and the 'right' all seem to be offended by a few people taking a knee for what they believe in?

Football should be non political, BLM is a political movement therefore I do t want it anywhere near football, would you accept any other political cause in football? We know the answer to that. 

Ever heard of a meme? I guess they are far to offensive for your brain...

Memes are supposed to be funny.

But if that’s your patter when our club and our support routinely get battered about from pillar to post in the media then you charge on ya genius.

Archived