How long will Ranger persistent with the black power salute?

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yet you and the 'right' all seem to be offended by a few people taking a knee for what they believe in?

What do they believe in? I’m sure most of the squad have been corralled into believing the black fist is a peaceful sign of anti-racism. It makes them look either of two things. Racist, or naive. I’m certain most of them young guys are naive, they earn a lot of money and they don’t want to upset the applecart. 

They have a right to express their own political views, but I would suggest not during an event payed for by spectators who have varying views. If a player came out with a Nazi salute saying it was for anti white racism, I’m sure you’d be so casual about it?

Fragglerock likes this
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of all the usernames to start a thread on this

If you honestly think that every black person killed by the police deserved it then I don’t know where to start with you. It’s 10 seconds before a game and we have numerous black players. If it concer

I fully support the players that take the knee.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Fragglerock said:

I don't care what you do for a living, free speech is what a democracy is all about, that is unless you are a lefty offended by everything, oyu get on your knees all you like that's your right but I have a right to call it as bullshit 

On a day when we drop two points, that is the only thing that upsets you?

You sound like a taig tbh. I doubt you and the OP will see the day out on here.

Just now, bluenoz said:

On a day when we drop two points, that is the only thing that upsets you?

You sound like a taig tbh. I doubt you and the OP will see the day out on here.

Oh look I must be a taig becuase I don't agree with Mr staunch name, get a grip ya greetin wean 

14 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

What do they believe in? I’m sure most of the squad have been corralled into believing the black fist is a peaceful sign of anti-racism. It makes them look either of two things. Racist, or naive. I’m certain most of them young guys are naive, they earn a lot of money and they don’t want to upset the applecart. 

They have a right to express their own political views, but I would suggest not during an event payed for by spectators who have varying views. If a player came out with a Nazi salute saying it was for anti white racism, I’m sure you’d be so casual about it?

You know what they believe in/want/why they're doing it.

Not even close to being the same thing :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Fragglerock said:

Well done for your well thought out response.......

Done well yourself there.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You know what they believe in/want/why they're doing it.

Not even close to being the same thing :lol: 

Done well yourself there.

Why do you believe they are justified in taking the knee raising the black power fist? What do you think they believe about the movement? 

23 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Was your original avatar racist or naive?

2 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

So what is it. Racism? Who are the degenerates that must begone? We’re all German soldiers racist or naive? 

It was SS mate, not just any old German soldier. The organisation most responsible for the genocide of the Jews and who's symbolism still exists as a banner for racists.

I think the others are right. You're clearly just retarded.

Marco likes this
  • gogzy locked this topic