How long will Ranger persistent with the black power salute?

BarclayClansmen

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Two police shot, BLM protestors block ambulances and chant "we hope they die"

And Rangers players stand in solidarity with them, sickening

Don't get me fucking started.

Anyways, @bluenoz has said you've to get to fuck back to the political section and leave the BD to well balanced posters like myself.

:mutley:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Self-educated and balanced therefore I'd never be a racist, unlike some in here. 

Of course you think anyone who disagrees with you is racist. You are the definition of a bigot. 

if only you had the grey matter to understand it’s YOU who is the racist with your acts of white knighting, to save the poor little brown people. You really don’t think much of them do you? They certainly need your support bless them....

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Good to see QPR taking a stand and refusing to take the knee the last game on Friday night.

It has now become just something that is 'done' before KO, it has now lost any meaning it might have had at the start. BLM is a horrible organisation who want anarchy in our country because a black criminal was (wrongly) killed by a cop in the USA. It is fucking nuts that it is still being done IMO.

100%👍🏻👍🏻

1 hour ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Of course you think anyone who disagrees with you is racist. You are the definition of a bigot. 

if only you had the grey matter to understand it’s YOU who is the racist with your acts of white knighting, to save the poor little brown people. You really don’t think much of them do you? They certainly need your support bless them....

Grey matter? Ha! Trying to hard to sound clever mate. In reality, you are a neanderthal. If kneeling for ten seconds disrupts your life that much then you have serious issues.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Grey matter? Ha! Trying to hard to sound clever mate. In reality, you are a neanderthal. If kneeling for ten seconds disrupts your life that much then you have serious issues.

Would a Nazi salute disrupt your life? Or would you rather just keep Nazi salutes out of football? 

4 hours ago, Fragglerock said:

BLM is a Marxist leftist political movement that was set up to find Democrats in American elections, the retarded fools who have jumped on the offended by everythng bandwagon are the ones fuelling the racism, the UK is one of the most equal and diverse societies on planet Earth but that's not good enough for the lefty arse lickers who need a cause to fill their empty lives, ALM. 

Bangon!!!

4 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Would a Nazi salute disrupt your life? Or would you rather just keep Nazi salutes out of football? 

How you managed to post a thread like this in the Bears Den in a day when we dropped two points amazes me. I guess admin are all on the swally.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

How you managed to post a thread like this in the Bears Den in a day when we dropped two points amazes me. I guess admin are all on the swally.

Maybe he's using hyperbole to get a point across.

10 seconds of taking the knee for a Marxist arguably terrorist organisation or standing with your right arm raised in a salute to the fuhrer for 10 seconds. Each is equally offensive to someone.

But what the fuck is this an openly political thread doing out of the political section?

8 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

Maybe he's using hyperbole to get a point across.

10 seconds of taking the knee for a Marxist arguably terrorist organisation or standing with your right arm raised in a salute to the fuhrer for 10 seconds. Each is equally offensive to someone.

But what the fuck is this an openly political thread doing out of the political section?

I see yer wee pal willis is right there with you. Someone who rarely quotes fitba. Get this thread take fuck out of Bears Den.

Did anyone see at the start of the Czech Republic v Scotland game a few weeks ago, the full Scotland team took the knee and not one of the Czechs did. Fucking hilarious as the Scotish players looked around bewildered.

Moral of the story - we live in a country where left wing snowflakes have a higher authority and a louder voice than the rest. This results in full teams taking the knee as they dont want to be seen as the one not doing it as they would be vilified in the gutter press. Much the same as Rangers will follow the narrative until this whole taking the knee thing stops as the bad press and everything that will come with it just ain't worth it.

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I see yer wee pal willis is right there with you. Someone who rarely quotes fitba. Get this thread take fuck out of Bears Den.

I didn't start it, nor am I a moderator and I notice you didn't actually respond to my point.

Oh dear is we a wee twiggered lefty diddums den?

We've enough shite to deal with in this country without importing BLM and Antifa fucknuttery.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Where are ethnics deprived in the UK? We bend over backwards for them to be honest you should get on your hands and knees and take it up the arse you pathetic cuckold. 

2 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

Did anyone see at the start of the Czech Republic v Scotland game a few weeks ago, the full Scotland team took the knee and not one of the Czechs did. Fucking hilarious as the Scotish players looked around bewildered.

Moral of the story - we live in a country where left wing snowflakes have a higher authority and a louder voice than the rest. This results in full teams taking the knee as they dont want to be seen as the one not doing it as they would be vilified in the gutter press. Much the same as Rangers will follow the narrative until this whole taking the knee thing stops as the bad press and everything that will come with it just ain't worth it.

This post is spot on 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Look at you trying to get people banned you little lefty weasel you are not a bear you are definetly a lefty cuck. 

Archived