Recruitment

Malkytfp1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Basement_Goof said:

Our entire midfield's been pish on and off for years now - Doc never got a fuckin chance to prove other wise. One full season out on loan and he's their player of the year, pish aye? 

Aye pish. He got a chance, he was pish under Murty. He was playing for a team at the bottom of League 1 fs :lol: 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye pish. He got a chance, he was pish under Murty. He was playing for a team at the bottom of League 1 fs :lol: 

Grand total of 11 games here over 3 years, all our midfield had at least 11 pish games last season alone yet continue to get picked every fuckin week. Guess you're entitled to your opinion - personally i'd rather see a young Scottish kid with bags of energy playing over a mediocre Finn or a past-it Davis. Notice you never commented on McCrorie, he pish too or is our manager clueless?

1 minute ago, Basement_Goof said:

Grand total of 11 games here over 3 years, all our midfield had at least 11 pish games last season alone yet continue to get picked every fuckin week. Guess you're entitled to your opinion - personally i'd rather see a young Scottish kid with bags of energy playing over a mediocre Finn or a past-it Davis. Notice you never commented on McCrorie, he pish too or is our manager clueless?

He's pish, he runs about and that is all he gives you. Both are levels above Docherty. McCrorie should be here, I've said it for ages.

We need a couple midfielders of better quality unfortunately most players of that ilk are out of our reach, the squad as it stands will struggle to put in an extended run of wins needed to lift this league, the scum absolutely shite tae probably the worst team they've had in a decade, unfortunately we don't have a manger that's capable imo, I think we'd have a chance with the right guy leading the charge, don't think Stevie is that man.

Can't believe folk are going on about Greg Docherty. As if he'd have made any difference today.

McCorie is looking like a mistake, but again, he wouldn't have made much of a difference today either as he's not a goalscorer or creative or someone who likes a shot at goal.

Recruitment-wise we sign alright players. But we don't sign anyone who's a natural winner or someone who is a master at accepting responsibility that's been the issue from day one under Gerrard.

1 minute ago, Basement_Goof said:

41 games, 7 goals 8 assists in a league that's probably on-par with the dross up here. I'll stop now, you've obviously made your mind up about him as have i lol. 

Doing in a league that is on-par with the league here for some diddy club is all fine and well but playing for us is another level entirely. Docherty didn’t make it despite looking good elsewhere. He isn’t the first and he won’t be the last.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

McCorie is looking like a mistake, but again, he wouldn't have made much of a difference today either as he's not a goalscorer or creative or someone who likes a shot at goal.

I think he could have. He’s a player who would be willing to dish it back out to Hibs players are running about midfield leaving the foot in and elbow players to let them know they are there and sometimes that’s enough to cause them to go back into their shells. I wouldn’t trust Davis or Kamara to dish it out back to an under tens team.

Just now, DBBTB said:

I think he could have. He’s a player who would be willing to dish it back out to Hibs players are running about midfield leaving the foot in and elbow players to let them know they are there and sometimes that’s enough to cause them to go back into their shells. I wouldn’t trust Davis or Kamara to dish it out back to an under tens team.

That occurred to me, but any player giving Hibs back what they gave us would have been right up that tunnel with Scottish officiating. 

He couldn't wait to book Morelos after he threw his hands up after getting fouled twice near the edge of the box about 5-minutes from the end when we had a half-chance. 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Doing in a league that is on-par with the league here for some diddy club is all fine and well but playing for us is another level entirely. Docherty didn’t make it despite looking good elsewhere. He isn’t the first and he won’t be the last.

He was never given the chance to make it here mate, that's what annoys me. Certain players are first names on the teamsheet week after week despite numerous shite performances, just doesn't sit well with me when a promising young kid (imo) doesn't get a fair crack of the whip.

Edmundson's hardly put a foot wrong when he's player yet Goldson plays week-in week-out, Tav is undroppable despite numerous errors over the years, does my tits in tbh

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I have never fancied Itten since the get go. He doesn't look any better than Kamberi with about similar amount of minutes in a Rangers jersey.

I would never take Hagi off when we are chasing a goal no matter how bad he is playing. He is a difference maker.

We’ve only got two players in the squad that have the quality to make the difference when we’re otherwise struggling, Kent and Hagi. Taking Hagi off today after his assist was fucking ridiculous.

11 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

We’ve only got two players in the squad that have the quality to make the difference when we’re otherwise struggling, Kent and Hagi. Taking Hagi off today after his assist was fucking ridiculous.

God forbid either of those two get injured the now. We're truly fucked then.

20 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I don't trust him period. 

We stick with him then it confirms we have no ambition. Haven't even played them yet and we have dropped 4 points to diddy clubs. 

His European record aside he's done no better than the shower of embarrassments before him. 

Silverware is needed and he can't provide it. 

He's really not much better than Warburton or Caixinha when the shit hits the fan, Plan A goes out the window, there's no Plan B, there's no passion, there are no substitutions until it's way too late.

Archived