GVB

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Doddger said:

Its still too early in the season for me to concede. the tims won't go the season without dropping points somewhere. there's still hope, no doubt.

Nobody is conceding anything, we are just worried that the mistakes of the last two seasons are repeating themselves

11 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The benchmark is acquiring a manager who's won something, Gerrard hasn't and never will with us. 

He'll probably fuck off back to BT if he ever gets the bullet. 

Pedro won leagues and cups in Mexico...say no more bro

17 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Can say offside, penaltys, wind, pitch whatever else. No other manager got the same amount of time for the same amounts of fuck ups Domestically. 

We could easily have been beat today, 2 class saves by our keeper were needed. 

This isn't a bit of bad luck, it's consistent fuck ups by players and Gerrard whenever we have a chance to go top or put distance between us. The squad and manager can't hack it and haven't been able to since he set foot over the door. We can't sack a squad though... 

My god do people overreact on this site, get a grip ffs 

28 minutes ago, King Jela said:

So it's an us against you's mentality? It wasn't Gerrard's fault yesterday, that doesn't mean I'm Gerrard in forever, trying to spin it that way makes you look really pathetic. 

"Trying to spin it" he says after using 'us and them'. 🤣

Wasn't Gerrard's fault yesterday.....Never is. We had a 35 year old has been in midfield for 90 minutes then brought on a 37 year old in front of the striker he just wasted nearly £3m on. 

30 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

"Trying to spin it" he says after using 'us and them'. 🤣

Wasn't Gerrard's fault yesterday.....Never is. We had a 35 year old has been in midfield for 90 minutes then brought on a 37 year old in front of the striker he just wasted nearly £3m on. 

Where did I say it was never Gerrard's fault? Are you trying to say I, me, am blindly loyal to Steven Gerrard after saying in the summer he won't make it until Christmas and slaughtering him and his team after Livi away? Brainless anger is never good anger. 

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Where did I say it was never Gerrard's fault? Are you trying to say I, me, am blindly loyal to Steven Gerrard after saying in the summer he won't make it until Christmas and slaughtering him and his team after Livi away? Brainless anger is never good anger. 

No just say "ya prick" or call me a name or something? This brainless patter is cringe as fuck. You do see to have Gerrard's dick in and around your mouth a wee bit but.

6 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Gerrard is absolutely clueless but the time to get rid was in March and we stuck with him, he's here til next summer.

True. I was hoping he walked after his "I need time to think" episode. I've no confidence in him but it would be mental to sack him now mid season.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

True. I was hoping he walked after his "I need time to think" episode. I've no confidence in him but it would be mental to sack him now mid season.

As people said above he would be out of a job if it wasn't for a worldwide pandemic.

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

No just say "ya prick" or call me a name or something? This brainless patter is cringe as fuck. You do see to have Gerrard's dick in and around your mouth a wee bit but.

I don't think you're a prick though, I think you're overreacting with the Gerrard and team abuse because you simply don't like the guy. We were cheated yesterday. Gerrard has his faults and he is to blame for us dropping points previously and I honestly don't believe anymore that he is the man to win 55 and stop the 10 but yesterday was not his fault. 

57 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I don't think you're a prick though, I think you're overreacting with the Gerrard and team abuse because you simply don't like the guy. We were cheated yesterday. Gerrard has his faults and he is to blame for us dropping points previously and I honestly don't believe anymore that he is the man to win 55 and stop the 10 but yesterday was not his fault. 

You can't solely out yesterday down to a bad decision. Let's not forget they also had a penalty turned down. Went for us that time. Before a ball was kicked yesterday I bemoaned his sqaud. He has needed to strengthen the midfield more than any other area but has instead wasted funds on other areas. That's why we started with a has been in midfield and brought on a striker (only 3 years younger than Gerrard) whose best years are behind him before bringing on the new guy we have spent millions on.

34 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You can't solely out yesterday down to a bad decision. Let's not forget they also had a penalty turned down. Went for us that time. Before a ball was kicked yesterday I bemoaned his sqaud. He has needed to strengthen the midfield more than any other area but has instead wasted funds on other areas. That's why we started with a has been in midfield and brought on a striker (only 3 years younger than Gerrard) whose best years are behind him before bringing on the new guy we have spent millions on.

None of that would have mattered if the linesmen spotted a clear offside. If he spots that then we've got 30+ minutes to hold on to a lead, we were denied that chance. We were put under more pressure by a cheating linesmen. He made changes to try and grab a winner as well, so he clearly saw it needed changed to win the game and tried to. Yesterday wasn't Gerrard's fault. 

Just now, King Jela said:

None of that would have mattered if the linesmen spotted a clear offside. If he spots that then we've got 30+ minutes to hold on to a lead, we were denied that chance. We were put under more pressure by a cheating linesmen. He made changes to try and grab a winner as well, so he clearly saw it needed changed to win the game and tried to. Yesterday wasn't Gerrard's fault. 

But you're blaming ref decisions.....They were denied a good penalty. So ye canny choose which decisions affect us.

49 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

But you're blaming ref decisions.....They were denied a good penalty. So ye canny choose which decisions affect us.

When should Hibs have had a penalty actually? Where did you make that up from? And why haven't the 2 elbows and Portous clear foul and second booking not get a mention? 

12 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I'm blaming the linesmen's decision for not spotting a clear offside. 

I was playing golf so only seen the highlights and its not that clear. I can see how a linesman misses that in real time with the way the boy arcs his run. Blaming officials doesn't win titles. 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I was playing golf so only seen the highlights and its not that clear. I can see how a linesman misses that in real time with the way the boy arcs his run. Blaming officials doesn't win titles. 

The linesmen is watching him 'arc his run' the whole time. He's clearly offside. The linesmen is staring at it the whole fucking time :lol: missing the 2 elbows right in front of him would've been too much for him as well. Poor guy. 

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

No, but crap officiating does cost teams titles. 

You have said you can see how the linesman can miss it, how does a coaching team then work around that? 

"right lads we need to work on offside today but not really because mind the linesman might miss it, so try and play offside, but not really"

The linesman made a cunt of it. 

16 minutes ago, King Jela said:

The linesmen is watching him 'arc his run' the whole time. He's clearly offside. The linesmen is staring at it the whole fucking time :lol: missing the 2 elbows right in front of him would've been too much for him as well. Poor guy. 

The linesman position was perfect, pity his fuckin eyesight ain't.

Archived