*****Official Willem II v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I'm not from Scotland. I live in Finland and I'm neither a barber nor a restaurant owner. I'm an environmental engineer and a climate change scientist if you wonder :) Sorry to ruin your stereotypes as a Turk :P Honestly, I was here just to learn a bit more about Rangers and their recent form since we have an upcoming game as you all know. Plus, I actually like Rangers quite a bit since Tugay played there years ago, so I just wanted to share my opinions about the game in a friendly manner. I thought maybe you'd be interested with the Gala's form as well. I wasn't expecting all the hostile responses. So, please pardon me if this is not an adequate platform to join as a supporter of some other team. In that case, admins can delete my account, I couldn't find a way to do that myself in the account settings.

3 hours ago, GalaFan said:

As a Gala fan (yeah I know, I'm really original with my nickname), I need to say that, I'm glad that you guys think Gala is a shitty team since that would make our job easier :P Jokes aside, tbh I believe we have started this season with a really positive football and the team looks totally different than the last season. It's true that our team is not consist of agile/fast players, but we have some really technical players in our squad and they can play the passing game (similar to tiki-taka) quite well at a very high pace which can be troublesome for most of our opponents. Also, Gala is not as old as you think btw, we have younger and talented players like Marcao (Roma is ready to pay 20m euros for him), Luyindama, Saracchi, Kılınç, Taylan, Etebo etc. along with more experienced but really technical players like Falcao, Feghouli, Belhanda, Babel, Arda etc. So I'd say we have a good balance from that point of view. Anyway, I'm excited for the game, I know that Rangers is one tough team to score against! So, good luck to both teams, hope it would be a fun game to watch :)

That's it...I won't sleep tonight.:unsure:

As a Gala fan (yeah I know, I'm really original with my nickname), I need to say that, I'm glad that you guys think Gala is a shitty team since that would make our job easier :P Jokes aside, tbh I believe we have started this season with a really positive football and the team looks totally different than the last season. It's true that our team is not consist of agile/fast players, but we have some really technical players in our squad and they can play the passing game (similar to tiki-taka) quite well at a very high pace which can be troublesome for most of our opponents. Also, Gala is not as old as you think btw, we have younger and talented players like Marcao (Roma is ready to pay 20m euros for him), Luyindama, Saracchi, Kılınç, Taylan, Etebo etc. along with more experienced but really technical players like Falcao, Feghouli, Belhanda, Babel, Arda etc. So I'd say we have a good balance from that point of view. Anyway, I'm excited for the game, I know that Rangers is one tough team to score against! So, good luck to both teams, hope it would be a fun game to watch :)

Listen Fez, we once had a manager by the name of The Magnificent Bastard, who also managed Gala after leaving His Beloved Rangers, so we are in fact well familiar with your club.

Mate Falcao wears Mehmet scholl jammies tae bed.

Ya fucking weirdo 

Guys, I'm not from Scotland. I live in Finland and I'm neither a barber nor a restaurant owner. I'm an environmental engineer and a climate change scientist if you wonder :) Sorry to ruin your stereotypes as a Turk :P Honestly, I was here just to learn a bit more about Rangers and their recent form since we have an upcoming game as you all know. Plus, I actually like Rangers quite a bit since Tugay played there years ago, so I just wanted to share my opinions about the game in a friendly manner. I thought maybe you'd be interested with the Gala's form as well. I wasn't expecting all the hostile responses. So, please pardon me if this is not an adequate platform to join as a supporter of some other team. In that case, admins can delete my account, I couldn't find a way to do that myself in the account settings.

If you really are who you say you are (and not an obsessed celtic fan in disguise) then don't worry. This place can be a bit hostile to new accounts cause we get loads of sad celtic creeps coming on for the wind up.

I appreciate you wanna check us out and give us some info on your team. Nothing wrong with that. Doesn't matter if we're no your team...if you like us then you're welcome here to have a chat. There's some grumpy old cunts on so just ignore them lol.

That said...hope we pump yer team son :) 

On 23/09/2020 at 23:52, pollok-bear said:

I am a Galatasaray fan, too, everyone knows here. Sometimes we swear here with my Scottish friends. They call me a barber. I call them skirts too. But there is no problem with them. Because football is good that way. The beauty of football cannot be revealed without teasing each other. For us, the Rangera match will be a very important test. Normally these two teams should have matched in the quarter finals. If we can't beat the Rangers, I don't want to continue in Europe anyway. Because Rangers are a well-established club. And as a fan I would love to beat Rangers at ibrox. Besides, Hagi's acting is a very emotional event. The interesting thing is we have a player named Taylan. Her idol is Stevan Gerrard. It will be a different and emotional match in every sense. Normally these two teams should have matched in the final.

2 minutes ago, Yasofeifa said:

The interesting thing is we have a player named Taylan. Her idol is Stevan Gerrard. It will be a different and emotional match in every sense. Normally these two teams should have matched in the final.

You have a female player 

The game next will will be an absolute belter it’s just a shame there will be no fans there. Gala must be raging drawing probably the hardest unseeded team away from home. 

I didn’t think we were at our best last night but still came away with a 4-0 win. Let’s hope we are right on it next week. 

10 hours ago, GalaFan said:

Hi @denya

:hiboys:

Archived