*****Official Willem II v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Brilliant performance again from us last night. It was very reminiscent of Midtjylland last year when both sides had chances but we were just so clinical in front of goal.

On to Galatasaray in a game I feel quite at ease with as I did going into last night.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird one. I’m delighted with the result but disappointed with the performance. Of course I’d happily take the same against Gala, but I can’t help feeling we kind of lucked out last night.

Kamara and Kent were outstanding, and of course Shagger may have changed the entire course of the tie.

What is clear is we need better in midfield immediately, be that returning players or new players.

Not sure I was watching the same game. 
I thought after about 10 mins we strolled it. Took our chances well, keeper played his part, Tav’s penalty was excellent, our CB’s did two jobs - defended well and scored. 
yea we fucked up a couple of times but all in all it was a very good bit of business to get done. 

Davis motm too

24 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Weird one. I’m delighted with the result but disappointed with the performance. Of course I’d happily take the same against Gala, but I can’t help feeling we kind of lucked out last night.

Kamara and Kent were outstanding, and of course Shagger may have changed the entire course of the tie.

What is clear is we need better in midfield immediately, be that returning players or new players.

Lucked out last night and unlucky at the weekend.

FIXTURE UPDATE: Our

@spfl

match against

@RossCounty

will now take place at Ibrox on Sunday, October 4th. Oct 4 | Rangers v Ross County | 3pm | Live on

@RangersTV

Quote Tweet

spflnews

@spflnews

· 3m

Fixture amendment Sunday October 4 Scottish Premiership @RangersFC v @RossCounty Kick-off 3.00pm Rangers in Europa League play-offs on Thursday October 1

3 hours ago, Yasofeifa said:

I am a Galatasaray fan, too, everyone knows here. Sometimes we swear here with my Scottish friends. They call me a barber. I call them skirts too. 

When I was in Turkey all the men were slavering over my 9 year old sister. Fucking animals and scum imo. 

That time Kamara found himself on the edge of the box , he had no option but to be positive and danced past two players as though they weren’t there, actually should been a pen , I reiterate what I’ve said in the past if he’s being told not to do that with clearly the ability to do so it’s ridiculous 

53 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

That time Kamara found himself on the edge of the box , he had no option but to be positive and danced past two players as though they weren’t there, actually should been a pen , I reiterate what I’ve said in the past if he’s being told not to do that with clearly the ability to do so it’s ridiculous 

You can clearly see he has much more ability than he is generally allowed to show with the role he is assigned. He has a lot more to give than just a neat and tidy passer of the ball and keeper of possession. Its as if we are playing him with shackles on.

42 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

You can clearly see he has much more ability than he is generally allowed to show with the role he is assigned. He has a lot more to give than just a neat and tidy passer of the ball and keeper of possession. Its as if we are playing him with shackles on.

Supposedly plays like that for Finland and does so well. Hope the management team realise that the centre mids don't need to be chained to the spot ten yards from each box.

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

aye it’s frustrating mate 

Archived