Itten

MacBoyd

Very poor start hasn't looked like scoring. The fact defoe came on before him is worrying I'd suggest.

Roofe hasn't impressed me either, I think people are trying to see something that isn't there with the movement comments. And now he's injured.

If morelos leaves we need to sign a 1st choice striker.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MacBoyd said:

Not really. If him roofe and defoe are our striking options we won't get close to winning anything.

Morelos is our main striker. 

We need to find a way of having more than one serious goal threat in that side, in an ideal world we'd have Morelos, Roofe and Itten all playing at once. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Never knew anything about him before we signed him, that remains the case. 

would have rather kept kamberi 

from what I've seen they seem of similar quality. If dykes was signed and had played like itten so far he'd of been totally written off. His goal scoring record gives me a little hope but needs to get going big time.

I just don't see how Itten fits in to our team.

We don't play with a traditional 9 as Gerrard wants our main striker running the channels and dropping deep to create space for others to play in. I just don't see Itten as that kind of player.

Truthfully would Ajeti have scored 4 goals.if he played for us? Doubtful. 

I'm not writing Itten off, I just think Gerrard needs to start utilising player strengths correctly. It feels like Gerrard just tries to mould the players into fitting his preferred formation rather than just playing players in their strongest positions.

Archived