• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Embarrassment of a thread.

7 million pound player that is now our talisman was written off after the first 6 weeks of his loan. Said it back in February: Thank fuck the fans don't run the club. 

Itten was always going to take time to settle. Not worried about him at all.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

What a 1st goal from the big man, 2nd wasn't too shabby either. 

Hopefully he kicks on now, I know morelos doesn't usually do well with a partner but think the 2 of them would be a great pairing if we ever went with 2 up top. 

Don’t think we need to squeeze him into a 2 up top to get him playing ,

Watching his videos he looked just as effective playing anywhere  across the front 3 .

i reckon changing to a more traditional 2 up top would be a huge change in the way we are set up just now .

13 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Thinking this boy might be a better signing than Roofe. Be nice to be proved wrong though. 

Initially I was more excited about him than Roofe ,Given he was the right age for a striker to kick on to the next level and with his interview on signing he seemed very focused on improving himself .Have to admit I was quite disappointed in his first month or so and thought he was needing that first goal to settle him in .

Then we have it a great first goal and a great poachers finish .

Hopefully he can kick on and give the manager a proper selection problem .

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t think we need to squeeze him into a 2 up top to get him playing ,

Watching his videos he looked just as effective playing anywhere  across the front 3 .

i reckon changing to a more traditional 2 up top would be a huge change in the way we are set up just now .

Im not calling for the change and think he could still do a great job in a front 3 but I think both of them would be a great foil for one another kind of like Prso and Novo or Boyd and Miller. 

magic8ball likes this
34 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Im not calling for the change and think he could still do a great job in a front 3 but I think both of them would be a great foil for one another kind of like Prso and Novo or Boyd and Miller. 

Morelos has never played well with a strike partner. 

12 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I acknowledged that in my first post, just think with Morelos buzzing around Itten they could compliment each other really well IMO of course. 

Seems less shoot on sight now morelos, not sure if that's good or bad. Would imagine he would play better with a partner now though.

6 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

I think Buffalo just might think, I'm not having these new signings score more than me, especially in Europe.   Get himself back to being the main man.

Should be the case with every player all over the park.

Sadly it’s not. 

53 minutes ago, Mafeking St. said:

Big Cedric played the last 5 mins against the Gerries tonight (finished 3-3). That tells me he is fit and will be OK for Saturday if Alfies plane gets in late.

Our very own 'El Cid'.

Just getting back from this international break without COVID is a bonus in itself. Quite why they decided flying players all around the world and mixing in different countries was a good idea is beyond me. Mental time to have international fixtures. Quite funny watching them get their nicks in a twist losing players but could just as easily be us in the coming days. 

docspiderman and magic8ball like this