Itten

MacBoyd

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Didn't I say outside two or three teams?

Look mate, you are from the era of google, i get it. I'm of the era wae  we argued in pubs without mobiles. I will take that debate any day with ma mates. I know what I see when watching a game and you stick google up your arse!

That's a cracking attitude to have tbh. 

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I said at the time Kamberi would have filled the spot....it's all too easy to gush over a 2.5million signing as referred to the buttons  Kamberi would have cost us

To be honest I preferred this guy over Kamberi simply because of the noise surrounding him. There were a lot of good things being said about the lad.

Apart from that he seemed quite similar to Kamberi and I wouldn't have minded if we signed him. I know a lot of people were against that happening.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Because I think he will turn out to be shite. Obviously that is a premonition based on giving him adequate time. I get that.

Name me a player in the starting 11 was ho is not a good player?

I don't understand your question.

What I have taken from this is you don't think it's ok to look at previous seasons and results to express an opinion but you are ok with looking into the future and making mystic meg posts 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

If we go with it’s to early to say itten is shite theory surely it’s still to early to say McLaughlin is good also? 

Jons faced about 10 shots on target let in 2 maybe. How many had itten had? Id ask bluenoz to Google for me but no sure that's allowed

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

You could be right mate , I hope he stays fit nobody’s got a crystal ball but the odds definitely indicated he’s going to be injured more than he plays 

Hopefully not.

Personally I'm thinking he's been out for a while and is just coming back, this is when you can pick up all sorts of niggling injuries. I've not played at any kind of decent level, but I know it was always touch and go coming back from an injury especially when you're a bit too eager to play. Even when I was younger and jogged quite a lot I was a bit stupid with some of the things that I did. 

Sometimes you're better being a bit more sensible and come back slower.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't understand your question.

What I have taken from this is you don't think it's ok to look at previous seasons and results to express an opinion but you are ok with looking into the future and making mystic meg posts 

I don't  understand your question. I simply think Itten will turn out to be a dud. That is my simple opinion.

You didn't answer was who in the starting 11 is not good enough/?

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Jons faced about 10 shots on target let in 2 maybe. How many had itten had? Id ask bluenoz to Google for me but no sure that's allowed

I agree it is to early regarding itten mate , just a wee bit of hope would be good , he was shite against a pub team the other night and I automatically thought Whits he gonny dae today 😂🙈

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Hopefully not.

Personally I'm thinking he's been out for a while and is just coming back, this is when you can pick up all sorts of niggling injuries. I've not played at any kind of decent level, but I know it was always touch and go coming back from an injury especially when you're a bit too eager to play. Even when I was younger and jogged quite a lot I was a bit stupid with some of the things that I did. 

Sometimes you're better being a bit more sensible and come back slower.

👍🏻👌🏻, constant Astro turf won’t help 

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Didn't I say outside two or three teams?

Look mate, you are from the era of google, i get it. I'm of the era wae  we argued in pubs without mobiles. I will take that debate any day with ma mates. I know what I see when watching a game and you stick google up your arse!

Slating people for using stats and being from the “google” era and yet by your own admission you’ve formed your opinion on Itten mainly from what you have seen on YouTube. :lol:

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I've said it since day one that Itten looks no better than Kamberi to me. Would love to be proved otherwise.

Nisbet looks a far better and cheaper choice but hes nor foreign so I guess he's no good.

Nisbet is getting a game at Hibs mate. He’s all they’ve got. Itten is just bedding in with us. Let’s see how Hibs do in Europe. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

I don't  understand your question. I simply think Itten will turn out to be a dud. That is my simple opinion.

You didn't answer was who in the starting 11 is not good enough/?

Honestly I don't think the entire team as a collective is good enough, considering a decent chunk of it has already had a couple of goes at least at winning the league. 

Individually we have talent that could be part of a title winning team but together they aren't working and you won't convince me otherwise in an argument as results speak for themselves

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

If we go with it’s to early to say itten is shite theory surely it’s still to early to say McLaughlin is good also? 

Itten hasn't kicked a ball in reality...McLaughlin is more than proving himself...big difference imo 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

From today? 

Goldson, Davis, Kamara and Arfield. 

Kamara bossed the midfield in the second half. Won everything and had a pass ratio of probably 100%. You will say they were side passes but that is why we have Hagi, Kent & Aribo..

I dare you to find me video were he lost possession in the second half. He didn't.  

With Roofe already injured and Itten struggling to show why we brought him in is it any wonder there are a lot of rattling sphincters amongst the support tonight?

We have Morelos and Defoe as our only recognised strikers. We have to go back into the transfer market. We need at least one genuine uninjured striker, possibly another centre back and definitely at least two attacking creative midfielders.

If we don't address the problems we can kiss any trophies goodbye this season.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Kamara bossed the midfield in the second half. Won everything and had a pass ratio of probably 100%. You will say they were side passes but that is why we have Hagi, Kent & Aribo..

I dare you to find me video were he lost possession in the second half. He didn't.  

Really? Aribo was great the day man

Just now, The Librarian said:

With Roofe already injured and Itten struggling to show why we brought him in is it any wonder there are a lot of rattling sphincters amongst the support tonight?

We have Morelos and Defoe as our only recognised strikers. We have to go back into the transfer market. We need at least one genuine uninjured striker, possibly another centre back and definitely at least two attacking creative midfielders.

If we don't address the problems we can kiss any trophies goodbye this season.

There's definitely rattling

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Slating people for using stats and being from the “google” era and yet by your own admission you’ve formed your opinion on Itten mainly from what you have seen on YouTube. :lol:

Mate, you are absolutely correct in that but my opinion is reassured in what I have seen so far. I will have no problem accepting to be wrong if proven otherwise.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's exactly why I wouldn't get drawn into a debate about individual players, because individuals won't win you a league. It's as a team they are complete mince 

Needs a run of games upfront with a partner before we can judge. He's not had a crack of the whip yet. Deserves one as Defoe seems finished (maybe finished is harsh, he can be a bit-part player - but he'll never influence games like today getting thrown on)

and to be fair neither will Itten. It's unfair throwing someone on with 4-minutes to go like that and expecting them to shine.

Archived