Gerrard's record at Hibs, Hearts Aberdeen and Kilmarnock

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Based on what? His name as a player? How has Gerrard fared up against him so far? What honours does Gerrard have as a manger?

Rangers will win the league this year based on what I have saw so far from both teams. 

When that happens, and it will, folk like you will disappear cos you will have nothing to moan about. Have some faith man!

We haven't even played them yet and it has been a bloody meltdown in here the last 24 hrs.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Because it is mental to measure that with such a small sample size of evidence this year.

People are clinging to tiny sample sizes as way to say "see, look, see I am fucken right about this thing I have drilled in my head" when really... at this stage it is totally up in the air if he has learned or not. 

Exactly, we're only 8 games in to this new league season.  We top the table albeit with a game in hand.  How can anyone write off the new 4-2-3-1 when we've only started using it and haven't finished recruiting the players we want to make it even better? 

The attitude on here is 'fuck it, it's already failed, sack the manager'.  We can't rip it all up and start again now FFS.  

11 minutes ago, TMB said:

celtic don't have a better manager than us.  No matter what happens this season Gerrard will go on to manage down South (on merit not reputation).  This is Lennon's last job as manager at any club.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Give me Steven Gerrard all day long.

0 trophies in 6 attempts. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Is that sarcasm or an impersionation of a random Coatbridge bhoy? 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Random facts to be making, who called you a tarrier? 

Oh dear. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Rangers will win the league this year based on what I have saw so far from both teams. 

When that happens, and it will, folk like you will disappear cos you will have nothing to moan about. Have some faith man!

We haven't even played them yet and it has been a bloody meltdown in here the last 24 hrs.

Fucking really really mental. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Cause it doesn't ffs 🤣

Fucking hell, we beat Porto so does that mean we are Portuguese champions?

Tell me what it means?

It means we're not as bad as people on here are making out.  Bad teams don't beat the champions of four different countries during a European run.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Canny believe.im entertaining this....What have you seen so far then? Did the draw against Livingston (where we couldn't beat the block like the seasons before) fill you with confidence? 

We’ll beat celtic in a few weeks, the people who think this season is going to be different from the past two will declare  that “Rangers are coming” and “we are going for 55” and then we will draw back to back games with some crap like Ross County & Dundee Utd and that will be it fucked for another season. Rinse and repeat.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Cause it doesn't ffs 🤣

Fucking hell, we beat Porto so does that mean we are Portuguese champions?

Tell me what it means?

Calm down, ffs. I was asking why it means nothing because the poster I replied to rates Lennon a lot higher than Gerrard and it seemed like a bit of a cheap attempt to rubbish individual European results we've achieved under Gerrard. 

Hope I worded okay enough to save you from losing it, again. 

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Faith doesn't win you trophies

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

It meant millions in prize money but that's not enough for some.  It'll be 'aye bit wit's he won'.  Pointless.

Prize money is obviously important but managers are judged on how many trophies they win and so far Gerrard has won 0 from 6. 

Some people need to remember that we are called Rangers Football Club not Rangers Balance Sheet Club.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Calm down, ffs. I was asking why it means nothing because the poster I replied to rates Lennon a lot higher than Gerrard and it seemed like a bit of a cheap attempt to rubbish individual European results we've achieved under Gerrard. 

Hope I worded okay enough to save you from losing it, again. 

What's this? :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

That's the bit most people will stop reading from. Why you lying?

It's not a lie.  I went in to great detail explaining what has changed and the managements reasons (which they have stated publicly) for doing so.  If people want to ignore it go ahead.

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

It's akin to me saying they beat Livingston and we could only draw with them. A ridiculous argument.

Is it though? Lennon's a better manager than Gerrard but Lennon couldn't get further than the lesser Gerrard despite facing teams lesser to the teams we were playing. 

Nae bother

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

It meant millions in prize money but that's not enough for some.  It'll be 'aye bit wit's he won'.  Pointless.

That should never be enough for ANY Rangers fan. We exist in a race where there are only two horses and we have not won that race in 6 attempts. 

Winning trophies is always our number 1 priority.

Imagine Struth all those years ago said "we welcome the cheques".

Archived