Gerrard's record at Hibs, Hearts Aberdeen and Kilmarnock

3 minutes ago, badjon said:

Erm I am 41 and have experienced both, I follow Rangers because of my dad and mother both being from Glasgow and I had no choice either way on who my football team was as it was that or nothing! Simpler times pre internet, anyway something that I was told and understood quite early on is that Rangers has or used to have standards and we strived to and were most often or not the best, that's not easy to achieve but we should always seek to achieve that simple standard.

Exactly mate

jersey-rangers likes this
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hibs- Played 4 won 1 Hearts- Played 5 won 2 Aberdeen- Played 5 won 2 Kilmarnock- Played 6 won 2 A disgrace

You're fucking deluded.

Lennon taking celtic backwards is a narrative I’ve seen a fair bit... Since the start of last season they’ve won 32 out of 37 league games.  we can’t win more than 4 on the bounce. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Because they all see the fear. 

They know our system, we won't hump them and we crumble when under pressure.

Setup a slightly effective low block defense and get in our faces and you'll guarantee some sort of result against us. See it every fucking time.

WATP-FOREVER and Swally like this
6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

It is the young fans who are willing to accept mediocrity. Us older fans have experienced success and winning was instilled in us at an early age. 

I only ran home for my dinner, the rest of my time day and night was spent at the swing park trying to emulate Colin Stein. Kids don't understand that now.

My mother would yell at me because I wouldn't eat peas because they were green. She blamed my dad for making me that way. That's just the way it was when I grew up...

Wit :lol: 

9 hours ago, Swally said:

One of the few businesses that don't put the customer first. Wouldn't be surprised if their attitude is that the customer is thick as fuck and shouldn't be listened to so we'll do what the hell we want - just trickle in enough good news and spend just enough money to stop a mass revolt.

I think your first sentence is not far away unfortunately, and our team is probably not alone in that.

The problem for us is we are in a unique position in Scotland, the game is now corrupt and we are seemingly happy to accept that. We made a wee go and then went back into our shell. They won and we lost. But remember 'we will not be found wanting' 

Swally likes this

It is the young fans who are willing to accept mediocrity. Us older fans have experienced success and winning was instilled in us at an early age. 

I only ran home for my dinner, the rest of my time day and night was spent at the swing park trying to emulate Colin Stein. Kids don't understand that now.

My mother would yell at me because I wouldn't eat peas because they were green. She blamed my dad for making me that way. That's just the way it was when I grew up...

My burd still gets angry when I pick out the brocoli and green chillies from my dinners but I tell her that's how my Dad raised me and I won't be changing. 

BridgeIsBlue likes this

Is that why you’re wanting to stick with mediocrity then?

BridgeIsBlue likes this
22 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

Imagine trying to link Gerrard to the failure to win a trophy between 2011-2018. What a ridiculous thing to say.

Fairly typical from you and total bollocks.

I'll blame him for winning fuck all since the day he came in. He's spent millions and we can't win a domestic cup. 

What is it now, 6 trophies to play for thus far and nothing. 

Funny that seems good enough for you, standards in the gutter. 

BridgeIsBlue likes this
  • 2 weeks later...