Gerrard's record at Hibs, Hearts Aberdeen and Kilmarnock

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Are you hoping for that? 

Aye I love watching us gift wrap them championship after championship. 

Just now, King Jela said:

The season 18/19 though, how many games did he manage and how far in front were they? 

Doesn't matter, he still won it. 

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TMB said:

At this point it seems many on here are desperate for Gerrard and his backroom staff to be sacked.  But, who comes in?  We struggled to find a manager before has that now changed?  If it has changed isn't that down to the stability, improvement in the playing squad, and European results Gerrard has brought us?  Just when we've closed the gap in squad quality and the two Old Firm teams look as even as they have done in about a decade we've to can the manager and start all over again.  Bizarre. 

Because those posters wanted Gerrard gone long before yesterday.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye I love watching us gift wrap them championship after championship. 

Doesn't matter, he still won it. 

I genuinely think you do. Coatbridge you're from, aye? 

Context is important if you're crediting it solely down to him. Did anyone else manage them that season? 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You're giving Gerrard credit for absolutely hee haw and saying he's a better manager than Lennon :lol:

In my opinion yes, Gerrard is a better manager than Lennon.  If Lennon fails this season he'll be sacked by celtic and never work as manager again.  Gerrard, however, could leave us and get a job down South without any problem at all.  Down South they look at the progress we've made and what we've done in Europe and give Gerrard a lot of credit.  Up here we have people like you who have this binary thinking of 'forget all the obvious positives and progression and just tell me what he's won'.  

Just now, TMB said:

In my opinion yes, Gerrard is a better manager than Lennon.  If Lennon fails this season he'll be sacked by celtic and never work as manager again.  Gerrard, however, could leave us and et a job down South without any problem at all.  I think Gerrard will have a solid managerial career.  Down South they look at the progress we've made and give Gerrard a lot of credit.  Up here we have people like you who have this binary thinking of 'forget all the obvious positive and progression and tell me what he's won'.  

Based solely on his name

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

At this point it seems many on here are desperate for Gerrard and his backroom staff to be sacked.  But, who comes in?  We struggled to find a manager before has that now changed?  If it has changed isn't that down to the stability, improvement in the playing squad, and European results Gerrard has brought us?  Just when we've closed the gap in squad quality and the two Old Firm teams look as even as they have done in about a decade we've to can the manager and start all over again.  Bizarre. 

It's clear as day when an offside goal is allowed against us in a game where we drop points because of said illegal goal and the knives are out for Gerrard. 

There will have been plenty on here that were secretly happy after yesterday's draw just to get the knives out. No listening to anything else. They've made up their mind :lol:

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Based solely on his name

No, based on how much Rangers have improved since he has taken over.  Taking over the Rangers team he did and taking us in to the group stages of the Europa, then the last 16 the following season, was incredible.  He deserves a lot of credit and recognition for it and he's getting that down South.  If we sacked Gerrard he'd be picked up by another club in a heartbeat.  We'd be left in free fall wondering who the fuck is willing to come in and pick up the pieces again.

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It's clear as day when an offside goal is allowed against us in a game where we drop points because of said illegal goal and the knives are out for Gerrard. 

There will have been plenty on here that were secretly happy after yesterday's draw just to get the knives out. No listening to anything else. They've made up their mind :lol:

Always comes up when a manager is under pressure tbf, and it’s always a load of shite

Just now, King Jela said:

I appreciare it. Was there any indication from my posts that I didn't know the final score? Just for future? 

I never said you never knew the final score pal. Just saying you can greet about the linesman if you like but its just another excuse for another bottle job away from home. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Because I want to know why you're interested in where I'm from :lol:

And Rodgers managed them that season as well but Lennon still won it. 

Because you were the one that said 'I love watching us throw away championship after championship' was that sarcasm? 

I get it. Aye, the great Lennon 'still won it' :lol: I didn't deny it anywhere, did I? Now how many games did he manage them and how far in front was he? 

Archived