Kris boyd

dee9

Alex Rae is quite decent at calling them out too.

Called out Sutton on BT Sport's one day and you can see him get progressively more angry looking while he's listening to him :lol:

But aye, Boyd is decent most of the time. He's been a bit of a shitebag on occasion aswell when needlessly throwing Alfie under the bus 

3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Can tell he has no time for that slug Walker. Keep it up Kris. 👍

Yeh, his face (KB) spoke a thousand words whilst Walker was rambling on. I don’t always agree with him (Kris) but he at least tries to be objective, which I’d rather have from an obvious ex player with fondness for the club as opposed to the parody figures of Harrison, Sutton et all. As for Barry Ferguson (who incidentally was my favourite Rangers player for a long time) I think he tries to be too objective and really needs to up his decision making on when to call out other celtic minded colleagues talking nonsense...

He doesn’t go far enough, why couldn’t he comment directly about Walkers comment. “ I can’t believe what I just heard there, Walker just commented that an acceptable part of football is for opposition players to target Morelos and off the ball elbows to the face is ok” 

None of them in the media are willing to call it out!

17 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

He doesn’t go far enough, why couldn’t he comment directly about Walkers comment. “ I can’t believe what I just heard there, Walker just commented that an acceptable part of football is for opposition players to target Morelos and off the ball elbows to the face is ok” 

None of them in the media are willing to call it out!

Kris Boyd has been a breath of fresh air as a pundit - talks very well, refreshingly honest and always prepared to fight our corner. I'd put Kevin Thompson in the same category

I think he was good on Sunday but agree that he missed an open goal to humiliate that absolute cock socket Walker. In his opening half-time summary he twice stated that he was impressed with how "aggressive and nasty" Hibs were with a smirk on his face. Boyd was visibly pissed off but, with a bit more savvy, could have nailed the bellend to the floor......something like "Like most pros I loved a physical, aggressive match but unlike Andy I can't condone the "nasty" stuff. When you're deliberately raking you studs down a players ankle, deliberately smashing an elbow into an opponents face and deliberately targeting a player off the ball and moving 5 yards to smash him with your elbow  when the ball is 30 yards away then none of that's aggressive,  it's nasty and it's also cowardly and it should never be condoned by an ex-pro in my opinion. If it was Forrest, Christie and Edouard on the receiving end rather than Kent, Hagi and Morelos I doubt Andy would be as enthusiastic about the nasty stuff"

12 hours ago, dee9 said:

I'm always one for slating pundits and with good reason but kris boyd has been a breath of fresh air tbh recently. 

Just thought he deserved a thread for calling out that lot for what they are. 

Top man. 

I loved Boyd vehemently saying Hibs second goal was offside while that cunt Andy Walker kept talking over the top of him going "it's tight...it's tight".  Tight fuck all, it was offside.  

If they're going to allow cunts like Sutton and Walker to commentate on our games we need more Rangers men like Boyd and McCann in similar positions.  

On a side note, I heard Andy Halliday on ClydeSSB about a week ago.  That took me by surprise.  It would be good if they got him on more but I'm guessing it was just a one off.

5 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

I think he is decent as a pundit. Talking of pundits. Walker looked like a washed out jakey at the weekend. Scruffy looking bastard. 

Seen him in Debenhams cpl mths ago & can confirm that is how he presents himself.  

He used to get slated for not speaking up enough but I believe that was because he felt uncomfortable/ unprofessional doing it while still contracted to another spfl club. He's really stepped up now he has no other ties. 

Archived