Gerrard Poll

BridgeIsBlue

Gerrard Poll  

394 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with things up until now?

2. 2. Has he done enough since the summer of 2018?

3. 3. When should he be sacked?

• Failure to qualify for EL
    • Fail to win the League Cup
    • League Championship
    • Scottish Cup
    • Sometime next season
  4. 4. Does 10 in a row matter to you?

5. 5. What age are you?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/20 at 17:00

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I can't believe I came on to RM to this but I suppose I'm not surprised.

The OP is obsessed in talking about the negatives especially our manager.

I didn't vote because I will concentrate in the positive in hope we will win things this year so question 3 is so dour and a defeatist attitude. If we don't win, then it will be addressed at the time.

And question four is an insulting question to ask to any loyal Rangers supporter.

Polls like this will end up chasing Gerrard down the motorway.

Top of the league, undefeated and I have to read this pish!

No being good enough and failing consistently will chase him down the motorway, not a poll on a fan forum.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dougie76 said:

He has to deliver the league this year, he's had more than enough time and backing.

That’s what it all boils down too for me 

3 years and with all the atrocious domestic records being set .Quite simply .We have to win most of the OF games and have way more consistency In winning other games . .Scrap for everything on the pitch and get results that make us proud .Not as flat as the usual big day experienc we have had for past 3 years .Give or take half a dozen big games 

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I didn't vote because I will concentrate in the positive in hope we will win things this year so question 3 is so dour and a defeatist attitude. If we don't win, then it will be addressed at the time.

And question four is an insulting question to ask to any loyal Rangers supporter.

Amazing

Question 2 needs more depth clearly he hasn't done enough since he came if he's judged on trophies but he has improved us without doubt. 

Am also stunned at the amount of people claiming this season is 10IAR

Trophies are won on the pitch not given in a boardroom 

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That attitude is stinking. 

It kind of shatters your theory that the overwhelming majority of supporters on here anyway are happy with him, the Hamilton result last season broke a lot of people, Ibrox was poisonous at full time same as the away end at our last game at Tynecastle, and it would've been the same on Sunday if fans were there. 

Your last point is incredible, you were happy to shout from the rooftops about us not conceding a goal before Easter Road, now it's undefeated and top of the league, you're fast running out of straws to clamp on to. 

wit? Because the same 10-20 posters spiel the same broke record since the minute he walked through the door makes up the vast majority of Rangers supporters.?

I suppose if you say the same rhetoric time and time again it gains momentum. Sounds taig like to me.

What is wrong about mentioning we hadn't conceded a goal when it was true at the time? I don't see how you can find anything negative about that.

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

"Unbeaten". Saying that like it's been a positive start. They had to play catch up after a shite start and our results mean we are now effectively gonna be playing catch up to them.

Paul Le Guen was undefeated his first 7 games too....

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It kind of shatters your theory that the overwhelming majority of supporters on here anyway are happy with him, the Hamilton result last season broke a lot of people, Ibrox was poisonous at full time same as the away end at our last game at Tynecastle, and it would've been the same on Sunday if fans were there. 

Your last point is incredible, you were happy to shout from the rooftops about us not conceding a goal before Easter Road, now it's undefeated and top of the league, you're fast running out of straws to clamp on to. 

Nah, after our start to the season that's bollocks. At home possibly aye but you are overstating it their in relation to the away support. 

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No being good enough and failing consistently will chase him down the motorway, not a poll on a fan forum.

But you never wanted him in the first place before a ball was even kicked. You have mentioned that to me before so your opinion is already a biased one.

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Sack everyone, including the fans 😂

We are winning nothing this season if the fans are going to agitate for change. Every time we drop points someone is calling for Gerrard to go now. This is ridiculous.

It’s not just based on this season though.

The Hearts game in Cup was the game i noticed the Vitriol towards Gerrard and particularly Tav. We then lost against Hamilton and let’s be honest he was teetering.

If we were to lose the next two games then those wounds open back up and in all honesty there isn’t and shouldn’t be any way back for Gerrard.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

"Unbeaten". Saying that like it's been a positive start. They had to play catch up after a shite start and our results mean we are now effectively gonna be playing catch up to them.

Paul Le Guen was undefeated his first 7 games too....

Ferguson was instrumental in Le Guen getting fired. I'm pretty sure Gerrard has the backing of the players in that dressing room.

We must be the only team in the world where a few greeting faces want their manager fired despite not losing this season.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s not just based on this season though.

The Hearts game in Cup was the game i noticed the Vitriol towards Gerrard and particularly Tav. We then lost against Hamilton and let’s be honest he was teetering.

If we were to lose the next two games then those wounds open back up and in all honesty there isn’t and shouldn’t be any way back for Gerrard.

Still can’t believe the 8th minute clap he got against Hamilton. Especially as our season was effictively over by the end of February 

4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Nah, after our start to the season that's bollocks. At home possibly aye but you are overstating it their in relation to the away support. 

How is it bollocks? Are you saying the fans would have been happy and ok at Easter road on Sunday?

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So obsessing over 10iar will stop them?

Buying a newspaper reading about them will stop them?

crying at night thinking about them doing 10iar will stop them? 

fuck that What does that matter  

the only thing that will stop them is us. So put your effort into us, cry at night about us. Too many cunts interested in them scummy bastards.  

honking

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ferguson was instrumental in Le Guen getting fired. I'm pretty sure Gerrard has the backing of the players in that dressing room.

We must be the only team in the world where a few greeting faces want their manager fired despite not losing this season.

You're getting hung up on this word "unbeaten". Any points against Livingston, Hamilton, Ross county etc is a failure unless its 3 points.

Would you be happy drawing the remaining fixtures this season and finishing unbeaten?

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

How is it bollocks? Are you saying the fans would have been happy and ok at Easter road on Sunday?

Again with issues with the reading.... the post I quoted said it would have been poisonous.... at not point did I say fans would have been happy. 

Just read the posts that are written fuck sake. 😄

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Probably because a lot of them wouldn’t get a game anywhere else

29 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The fear and thought of hearing those unwashed cunts going on forever about 10 in a row is crippling. Matters to me.

I would take winning the league this year and losing the next 4.

but whats the bigger thing, celebrating winning the league or celebrating that they didn't? for me it's winning the league after so many years of constant shite and dissapointment. They'll be the last thing on my mind when we lift the title again. 

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Again with issues with the reading.... the post I quoted said it would have been poisonous.... at not point did I say fans would have been happy. 

Just read the posts that are written fuck sake. 😄

Mate your "reading" patter is pish. I was asking you what you meant you fucking tart.

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

wit? Because the same 10-20 posters spiel the same broke record since the minute he walked through the door makes up the vast majority of Rangers supporters.?

I suppose if you say the same rhetoric time and time again it gains momentum. Sounds taig like to me.

What is wrong about mentioning we hadn't conceded a goal when it was true at the time? I don't see how you can find anything negative about that.

The overwhelming majority of folk on here backed him the day he was announced, there were plenty of people beforehand who voiced legitimate concerns with his appointment, I was one of them and have never hid from that either. He's had the backing from the fans and now it's waning, to say that there's a number of fans who effectively wanted him to fail from the minute he arrived for unknown reasons is just shite talk, nobody and I repeat NOBODY wants him to crash and burn. 

Championing a clean sheet record when we hadn't properly been tested was a bit OTT imo, it was also used as a convenient deflection to ignore the fact we'd dropped points at Livingston, now that we've done it again on Sunday the new thing to latch onto seems to be the unbeaten and top of the league card albeit having played a game more than them. 

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate your "reading" patter is pish. I was asking you what you meant you fucking tart.

And your failure to read and then just decide what people are posting is annoyingly dumb pal.

If you want to know what I mean just read the posts. 

"Nah, after our start to the season that's bollocks. At home possibly aye but you are overstating it their in relation to the away support"

That, that is what I meant. 

The next few weeks are huge. The scum will start playing top half teams, they've not really yet.

Hivs (h)

St J (a)

Rangers (h)

Sheep (a)

Motherwell (a)

Hivs (a)

We'll have more of an idea where we're at then.

If the league isn't won this season Gerrard has been given fair opportunity and some, his time will be up.

Archived