Gerrard Poll

BridgeIsBlue

Gerrard Poll  

394 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with things up until now?

2. 2. Has he done enough since the summer of 2018?

3. 3. When should he be sacked?

• Failure to qualify for EL
    • Fail to win the League Cup
    • League Championship
    • Scottish Cup
    • Sometime next season
  4. 4. Does 10 in a row matter to you?

5. 5. What age are you?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/20 at 17:00

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

I grew up during the 9 in a row days when Rangers actually won (meaningful) trophies.

In recent memory we've won nigh on fuck all.

Until that changes, then I'm viewing the coaches and players as failures.

*Insert something about lower divisions, rebuilding or improvements on before Gerrard here*

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ages? 😅😅

Been back from Monday since you stopped positing in 27th July.

Absolutely no coincidence you returned on the back of Sunday and are clearly a previously banned poster.

Sooner you go away again the better.

You should be better research ya weirdo, this is why i blocked you.  :hiboys:

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Better research aye? 

Probably posting under a different username, fuck knows how many you have on here, utter weirdo of a person.

Screenshot_20200923-143942_Chrome.jpg

That's weird as fuck. :lol:

You have just missed out some of my posts as well, if I bother you that much block me ya erse that is just unhinged patter. 

3 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Question:

If he cant stop 10IAR, but wins both cups (taking Europe out of the equation), would that be good enough to give him another season?. Thoughts......

(personally, I am not sure 100% it would)

Doesn't matter at that point does it 

If we don't stop 10IAR it doesn't really matter anymore. Infact the danger at that stage is that the support just decides the pressure is off entirely and they end up doing 15IAR or something horrendous

9 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Question:

If he cant stop 10IAR, but wins both cups (taking Europe out of the equation), would that be good enough to give him another season?. Thoughts......

If something like that was to happen I could see both parties deciding it was a decent enough time to part company.  

10 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Question:

No. 

That's what he should've done last season. Had the perfect fucking chance to as well.

If he had there wouldn't be many not backing him.

26 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Question:

No. Too late for that and too much money spent for another season without the league. We've got a good enough squad to win the league with rotation for certain games. No excuses this season. 

33 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Question:

The answer is no. We simply have to stop 10IAR and Gerrard knows that. If he can't, he will leave by mutual consent.

The Scottish cup is also very important to me.

However, I would rather get to the group stages of Europa (because  you never know after that) than win the LC. It would be nice but the least on the totem pole of awards.

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It's all well and good saying "he has spent 30 million" as has often been said on this thread.

During that time celtic have spent more and loaned in a keeper who was on 70k a week and a winger who was signed for about 16 million pounds.....if money spent is the driver.... sort of shows why we tend to come second over a number of games and a comfortable second above the rest, showing a gap in class between us and the rest which comes about because of that spend. 

Talk of what Smith spent v Gerrard is also a bit redundant, Smith was here 10 years ago, in 2010/11 EPL sides bought players for 19/20 million not 60/70 the market has moved on considerably in the last 10 years and only really started in the middle of that season to even look like it does now.  

As soon as folks start to talk about money spent, you need to then look at what the teams above you spend as well. 

"aye but Leicester and mind Atleti" yes on occasions in leagues teams will punch above budget but more often than not spending more does increase your chances of a title. 

Gerrard loaned in a striker on around £100k a week

How much have they spent in comparison to us btw?

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

The answer is no. We simply have to stop 10IAR and Gerrard knows that. If he can't, he will leave by mutual consent.

The Scottish cup is also very important to me.

However, I would rather get to the group stages of Europa (because after that you never know after that) than win the LC. It would be nice but the least on the totem pole of awards.

I'd rather win the league cup. The final is in Feb/March this year and winning that would set us up brilliantly for the rest of the season. 

4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Transfermarket which is as about a decent as any has there spend about 12 million more than us. 

So they've pretty much broke even then with the Dembele and Tierney sales? Our net spend must be huge in comparison

Archived